GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Ever have the bourbon county stout from goose island? If so how does it compare? If they still have some I may have to order a couple.
I have not had it, but have really wanted to try it. Seems like it would be an amazing beer as well.

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Looks like they are out. How are the aged autumn maple and white chocolate?
Autumn Maple is ok. Not my favorite, but not bad. The White Chocolate is not enjoyable to me. Very interesting to be sure, but weird tasting. Plus it is mainly made with Wheat beer, and I have never really liked wheat beer.

innominate

Ready to race!
Bourbon county stout is great. A co worker brought me a couple 4 packs a few yrs ago. I have one bottle left. Been trying to get more ever since. A couple other aged stouts that I have tried have fallen short when compared to the goose island. I hated to hear when they got bought by inbev but hopefully that will make it possible to get their stout here in the grand ol south.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Very cool discovery! I'm working on trying to taste every craft beer in BC. Lots to do!

Though my current favourite is the Mirror Pond from Deschutes in Portland.

punchagoat

Banned
Ever have the bourbon county stout from goose island? If so how does it compare? If they still have some I may have to order a couple.

I had a Bourbon County Stout last a few nights ago, 2012. It is one of my all time favorite beers. In my opinion there aren't many beers that can beat it.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I did actually just check in with a PBR pounder. Why and what are two questions I am still asking myself.

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Just cracked into "The Creeker" from Ithica. Part of their Box of Hops. Pretty good. Highly advise any hop head to get a hold of Ithica Flower Power!

mattchow

Ready to race!

yiss

Velociraptor Thrust

Go Kart Champion
Just had the KCCO Black Lager

Reviews I read overrated the beer... A lot. I found I was liking the beer partly because it's Chive related and partly because its 10 fucking dollars for a 6 pack.
However I will be purchasing another one because of this....

Damn Chive and their strategic marketing....

What I REALLY want to try, and no one carrys in DFW anymore, is Radeberger beer.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Checked in two beers yesterday:

21st Amendment "Fireside Chat": Spiced winter ale. Really liked this one and found it fitting for fall/winter. Smooth body with just enough spice in the ale. Good hoppy taste, but not overly so.

Blue Moon "Valencia Grove Amber": Didn't really like this one. The citrus flavor didn't have a good effect on the overall taste of the beer. Would not have again.

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Cigar City jai Alai! Just started being distributed in NOVA. Pretty good stuff!