GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Drinking some pilsner urquell tonite. Got a free 6er for giving a guy a ride home.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
By checking in is everyone talking about UNTAPPD?

If so, I am on there and peeps need to add me. Name on there is TheHooker.

Anyhow, I just had a Dogfish Head Sixty-One. It is an IPA, and is the best IPA I have ever had. You know it is an IPA, but it is so smooth that the IPA piney-ish flavors do not overpower at all. They are apparent but subtle, and the notes are perfection.

I highly recommend this beer. Get it and enjoy it. NOW.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
After the perfection of the Sixty-One, I moved on to something else.

Christmas Ale from Abita:This smells like a Christmas Ale, but drinks like a brown. It is kind of surprising, in a good way. Easy to drink, the flavor lasts a little long on the tongue, and only then do you realize it is not a brown but in fact a Christmas Ale.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
After the perfection of the Sixty-One, I moved on to something else.

Christmas Ale from Abita:This smells like a Christmas Ale, but drinks like a brown. It is kind of surprising, in a good way. Easy to drink, the flavor lasts a little long on the tongue, and only then do you realize it is not a brown but in fact a Christmas Ale.

^This I'll have to try...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Awesome.......added.

^This I'll have to try...

Added!

Yeah, the Abita was very good. I would get a sixer of it if possible.

Now I am drinking Tanner's Jack by Morland. Second Morland beer I have had, and have not been a big fan of either. This is an English Pale Ale, and I sorta like it but sorta don't. The don't is more noticeable though. Very hard to describe for me...

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
By checking in is everyone talking about UNTAPPD?

If so, I am on there and peeps need to add me. Name on there is TheHooker.

Anyhow, I just had a Dogfish Head Sixty-One. It is an IPA, and is the best IPA I have ever had. You know it is an IPA, but it is so smooth that the IPA piney-ish flavors do not overpower at all. They are apparent but subtle, and the notes are perfection.

I highly recommend this beer. Get it and enjoy it. NOW.

Added as well!

mattchow

Ready to race!
im mattchow on untappd.

new beer pickups last week.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
What DFH is that? I cannot read it....

Added everyone who added me.

IHAZTERBO1

I have a ton of favorites. However Belgians and APAs seem to not agree with me.

Porters, IPAs, & Stouts are what I drink the most. However if it's at home and I just want a beer beer...Falls City, Schlitz or PBR. Yes I said Schlitz lol.

I go every week to a Bar that has pint night. They serve 2 different types of beers and you can keep the glass. You drink so many and you get a personalized mug that stays at the bar.

Sorry for the chili cups. I was at the chili cookoff there. All chili had to have beer in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk