GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!

Sent from The Beer Depository

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
QFC in downtown Redmond carries a few different beers by Big Sky Brewing Co. Bobo's Robust Porter was also good.

Not up that way too often, but I'll have to see if the QFC down in Federal Way carries it. If not I'll head up that way to check it out.

yeah ive never done anything but all grain brews. i just dont like the idea of brewing with extracts and i like getting the roasted flavor off the grains from the mash in.

I won't brew extract again, you definitely missed out on nothing. Every beer I've turned out since going all grain has been amazing :D

LOL. Bud light? GTFO :barf:

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
damn man, we need to make you your own beer thread, haha!

Just picked up a few of Long Trail's new Limbo IPA, excellent, highly recommend. Plus a buddy gave me two Terrapin Mosiac Rye's and a Sixpoint Hi-Res. Have some Stone Grapefruit Slam coming on monday, looking forward to that one!

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Picked up a few bottles yesterday. Finally got my hands on some flavors from The Bruery....a bit hard to find in my neck of the woods.

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Good weekend I do say so myself, picked up:

- Growler of DC Brau's new DIPA - Solar Abyss - 100% Mosaic Hops
- 6 Pack of DC Brau Public and 3 DC Brau Corruption
- A few bottles of Stone's Grapefruit Slam IPA

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Seems everyone agrees on Weihenstephaner lol. Have some in my fridge along with some Hofbrau (Orig. and Dunkel), Spaten and Paulaner (still have some Oktoberfest left over).

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Seems everyone agrees on Weihenstephaner lol. Have some in my fridge along with some Hofbrau (Orig. and Dunkel), Spaten and Paulaner (still have some Oktoberfest left over).

Completely off topic but I just want to say I love your avatar. Mia San Mia COYS!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Going to gloat a bit, enter 4 beers into a local AHA brewing competition, took 3rd for my American Lager, and 1st for my Munich Dunkel. Super stoked, those are the first two lagers I've ever made and they did great :D
2nd place in best of show was a light lager, so to be anywhere near that guy in my first competition is pretty crazy. I'm just on top of the world right now, still can't believe it :D