GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Charleston_Guy

I personally prefer the .40 to the 9MM. I have owned several handguns, and still own 5 different ones, but I traded my S&W SD9VE for a Glock 22. It is my first Glock, and I really like it.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Uh oh it's all coming together... Stay tuned to see it all come together Sunday.

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Picked up some new eye and ear protection. Might even wear plugs too for the that extra step. Came here expected holiday gun purchases. .leaving here dissapointed

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
I would buy that AR I posted a few pages back but I'm saving money for when I go back to school next year

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Went to the range today, had a great time. Tried one hand shooting for the first time which was a blast. Never shot a rifle but see good potential for purchasing one in the near future after seeing ar prices. Also ear buds and full ear coverage ftw ...less noise made it easy to concentrate around other shooters

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Here she is in all her glory....

Yin and Yang

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Deets. How much for the ar delton and whats the other one

The other one is my AK, just doesn't look like one maybe because there's no mag.

The AR is a Del-Ton Sport model optic-ready, I got it on a one day Christmas sale for $539.99, original price is $700.00 After that I bought all the OD Green Magpul furniture you see separate for another $95 and than the Vortex Strikefire II was $160 off Amazon.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
The other one is my AK, just doesn't look like one maybe because there's no mag.

The AR is a Del-Ton Sport model optic-ready, I got it on a one day Christmas sale for $539.99, original price is $700.00 After that I bought all the OD Green Magpul furniture you see separate for another $95 and than the Vortex Strikefire II was $160 off Amazon.

Did you get it on sale through Del-Ton or a local shop? I've been toying with the idea of an AR, but if I have to wait until next year to get that good of a deal, I'll definitely hold off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Did you get it on sale through Del-Ton or a local shop? I've been toying with the idea of an AR, but if I have to wait until next year to get that good of a deal, I'll definitely hold off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked it up from my local turners actually which is what's surprising about the price I got it at.

Keep an eye out for holiday sales... Most places slash prices by $100 to $200 off most of the time it seems