GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
I picked it up from my local turners actually which is what's surprising about the price I got it at.

Keep an eye out for holiday sales... Most places slash prices by $100 to $200 off most of the time it seems

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

Will do. I love my little M&P 15-22, so I'd be stoked to get a real AR for pretty much the same price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Will do. I love my little M&P 15-22, so I'd be stoked to get a real AR for pretty much the same price!

Those M&P 15/22's are real nice but wait until you get your hands on a 5.56 :)

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Those M&P 15/22's are real nice but wait until you get your hands on a 5.56 :)

I just shot my first one this past weekend actually, my dads friend came up for the holidays and brought his Stag Arms AR. I was expecting it to kick a lot more than it actually did. Gun was SUPER easy to handle and fun to shoot, so that's what got me wanting one. Ammo is a bit more expensive than the .22, but definitely easier to find, haha

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The other one is my AK, just doesn't look like one maybe because there's no mag.

The AR is a Del-Ton Sport model optic-ready, I got it on a one day Christmas sale for $539.99, original price is $700.00 After that I bought all the OD Green Magpul furniture you see separate for another $95 and than the Vortex Strikefire II was $160 off Amazon.
oh man. do want. $540 is an awesome price...i was researching one of these. I think del-ton might be on the list
http://www.slickguns.com/product/ar15-rifle-comparison-700-or-less
Did you get it on sale through Del-Ton or a local shop? I've been toying with the idea of an AR, but if I have to wait until next year to get that good of a deal, I'll definitely hold off
:word:
they were blowing out some bushmasters for cheap too while supplies last on black friday and the week of
I picked it up from my local turners actually which is what's surprising about the price I got it at.

Keep an eye out for holiday sales... Most places slash prices by $100 to $200 off most of the time it seems
:word::thumbsup:

evolintent

Ready to race!
Check out palmetto state armory they run sales on blemishes all the time. Think mine was around 600. Nothing crazy but a solid starting point.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Check out palmetto state armory they run sales on blemishes all the time. Think mine was around 600. Nothing crazy but a solid starting point.

if youre not getting blemishes on a gun youre doing it wrong imo

man ARs are so good looking

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Vietnam-era M16A1 clone I built. Surplus government Colt upper, Nodak spud A1 lower in the matching gray(not black), A1 stock, A1 pistol grip, NOS nylon sling. Shoots great, in many ways like it more than my "tactical" AR-15.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Vietnam-era M16A1 clone I built. Surplus government Colt upper, Nodak spud A1 lower in the matching gray(not black), A1 stock, A1 pistol grip, NOS nylon sling. Shoots great, in many ways like it more than my "tactical" AR-15.

Oh wow

Oh wow

Ar 15 build bcm upper kmr

Oh wow

Oh wow

Do want so many gunZ right now

Thumper

Autocross Champion

steemax

Go Kart Champion
How is that legal in CA? LOL

I can have all the "evil" features since I have a bullet button and its a 30 round mag blocked to only hold 10 rounds.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
just did a little shopping :D
Freedommunition is having a New Years day sale for one day... 5% off Rifle ammo.

Bought 500 rounds of .223 55g for $136 shipped! Brass casing, FMJ. That's around .27 cents a round.

Also bought 250 rounds of 9mm 115g FMJ ball /w brass casing.