GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

steemax

Go Kart Champion
i agree with this statement^.

Also im watching the review. not bad. priced well on gunbroker. i like it. kinda odd no forward grip or anything but interesting piece.

Yup it has it's own niche in the market... makes for a great truck/car gun as well to throw in a backpack for SHTF situations.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I was talking about an emergency back pack you can throw in your car -_-.... common guys, never heard of a bug out bag?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
bug out bag? must be a california thing. what type of bag can you use, im sure cali put restrictions on half of the bags on the market.

Nah it's an everybody thing but maybe more likely in Kalifornistan due to earthquakes and riots.

and lmao aint that the truth, restrictions on everything! I swear we have more commi's here than Cuba.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
bug out bag? must be a california thing. what type of bag can you use, im sure cali put restrictions on half of the bags on the market.

Pretty much a SHTF bag.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
My BoB is an Eberlestock G4 Operator. It carries a ton of shit including the ability to carry a rifle and a shotgun at the same time. :)

http://www.eberlestock.com/G4 Operator.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD8OwsTAUrk

Had the same bag, unforuntely its just too damn heavy, almost as heavy unloaded then some of my other bags loaded (could never imagine using that as a BoB, plus all the other gear)...its just not really practical in that terms...

made a good range bag (still heavy as hell) and a prop for taking awesome gun photos, thats about all i would use it for...Excellent quality thought, Ebelerstock makes great stuff!!

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Had the same bag, unforuntely its just too damn heavy, almost as heavy unloaded then some of my other bags loaded (could never imagine using that as a BoB, plus all the other gear)...its just not really practical in that terms...

made a good range bag (still heavy as hell) and a prop for taking awesome gun photos, thats about all i would use it for...Excellent quality thought, Ebelerstock makes great stuff!!

It is heavy, but when you need to bring the kitchen sink....

I have a couple smaller bags too that are loaded up as go bags, but that one has enough crap in it that I could sit up in the hills for quite a long time. Basically that one is pulled out only if we have an Argentina 2001 situation on our hands. When you need things like tools to enter buildings, etc.