GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
let me get on my cell and post some pictures of what you really should build :)

edit: ahh file sizes are to large to post from phone were all my gun pictures are haha..

AR-15 Pistol....most versitle AR i have built to date...Allows me to Conceal Cary fully loaded and cocked in a vehicle, or anywhere really..

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
dont show me pics!! then i wont have any xmas money! im already going to a gun show on the 15th for ammo only lol.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i want .308 very baddddd. just the price for ammo sucks.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
i want .308 very baddddd. just the price for ammo sucks.

Meh its not horrible....how often are you going to shoot the .308? I know i keep quite a few rounds on hand for all of my weapons....besides my random guns/collectors I have consolidated my collection to 9mm, .45acp, 5.56, and .308

I dont shoot the .308 too often so its not really hard on the pocket, but if you're buying this as youre ONLY rifle i would suggest AR-15 once again for sheer versitility, cost, and ease to shoot all day/weekend at the range or training

5.56 and .308 being NATO rounds which should appease you in a SHTF situation these rounds are going to be available...

Mille170

Ready to race!
No pics right now because I am at work, but I will go ahead and list the full arsenal.

Pistols:
Colt 1911- Army Issue
S&W 357 Revolver- Highway Patrol
S&W 9mm Semi Auto- Grandpa's carry gun from PD
S&W 38spl Snub Nose- Grandpa's concealed carry gun
Beretta .32 Semi Auto
Colt .25 Semi Auto
Ruger 22/45 Range Model
Glock 17 9mm- Gen 3

Rifles/Shotgun:
Winchester 1890 30/30
Chinese SKS- completely stripped and refinished
Remington 870 Shotgun
3 .22 Rifles- Don't know specific brands/models
Stag Arms AR-15

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
if anyone is in the SEPA area and doesnt have a range, etc and wants to go shoot or get a meet together we can def. pull something together...

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i want the AR-10 for the long distance. but the 15 is a little cheaper purchase.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
.308's a beast. I'd get the .223 for the every day fun (the Sig 556 I mentioned earlier).

ZLEB

Ready to race!
You lucky bastards, in New York its next to impossible to get a hand gun permit never mind a CC.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
im more into handguns also. so i only want to get 1 AR, 1 bolt action, and 1 shotgun. and the rest is going to be handguns. i just have more fun shooting them. and also collecting.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
I have a glock 26 for winter ccw and a ruger lcp for summer ccw. I do want to buy a classic 1911 but thems be expensives.

If anyone is interested or owns an lcp, I highly highly recommend uncle George's holster. Also made for other small guns. Absolutely undetectable. My buddy that's a cop was happy I showed it to him and keeps it in mind when someone is reaching for a wallet in the back pocket.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
same here. gettng a CCW IS IMPOSSIBLE here.

No. Getting a permit in Illinois is impossible. CA there is at least a slight chance