GOLFMKV

Thinking of replacing the Jetta.......

dallen13

Ready to race!

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Porsche Macan

Eh.

Gets close to and over $60k after you equip it (when I am paying $50k or more for a car, I think leather and nav should be included.....just sayin lol)

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
It's not great but it's the only real new option. Used there's the 2009-2011 A6 Avant 3.0T with APR Stage II+ pulley and some beefy sway bars. It won't handle like the Macan but it will be $20k+ cheaper.

dallen13

Ready to race!
Eh.

Gets close to and over $60k after you equip it (when I am paying $50k or more for a car, I think leather and nav should be included.....just sayin lol)

It will be impossible to be anywhere near 60k until the 4cyl model cones out. I've seen plenty of TTRS on the used market in the high 40's. that is what I would do.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
It will be impossible to be anywhere near 60k until the 4cyl model cones out. I've seen plenty of TTRS on the used market in the high 40's. that is what I would do.

I think you meant $40k....and the 4 cyl will have less performance and abilities, so again, I would be paying for the emblem on the hood. The Macan in 4cyl mid $40k trim would be spanked by a Q5 for the same cash.

Used will be tough since I am leaning toward a lease. If I can find a TTRS for under $50k that would be the exception for sure. I would love to own one of those.

It's not great but it's the only real new option. Used there's the 2009-2011 A6 Avant 3.0T with APR Stage II+ pulley and some beefy sway bars. It won't handle like the Macan but it will be $20k+ cheaper.

Yeah, I like those, believe me, again, used would be a slight issue but will keep it in mind.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
SQ5 would be awesome. I can tell you the Q5 handles real nice, so I assume the SQ5 setup would be even tighter....

dallen13

Ready to race!
I think you meant $40k....and the 4 cyl will have less performance and abilities, so again, I would be paying for the emblem on the hood. The Macan in 4cyl mid $40k trim would be spanked by a Q5 for the same cash.

Used will be tough since I am leaning toward a lease. If I can find a TTRS for under $50k that would be the exception for sure. I would love to own one of those.

Yeah, I like those, believe me, again, used would be a slight issue but will keep it in mind.
No I was pointing out the macan will be too expensive even when 4cyl comes out of course it's not worth it. If you want to lease I would look at the is350f sport in awd. Sounds crazy and there is no tuning potential ofcourse but it seems to be the lease value of the year along with q50. The is interior is superb and the lfa rev counter is cool.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
So predictable from everyone.

Not one mention of a Subaru.... not one mention of an AWD Charger. LOL.

Jeebus. NO MORE VAG KOOL AID PEOPLE. IT WILL RUN OUT.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh, I meant the V6 Charger. 300 hp, over 30 mpg... well, AWD would be slightly less. But still. Plus, plenty of money leftover.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Not one mention of a Subaru.... not one mention of an AWD Charger. LOL.

Who let this guy in here? :D

If you want to lease I would look at the is350f sport in awd. Sounds crazy and there is no tuning potential ofcourse but it seems to be the lease value of the year along with q50. The is interior is superb and the lfa rev counter is cool.

I hadn't even thought of a Lexus, not a big fan. But I will take a look and see what I think.

Right now, I have to be honest, the S4 is at the top of the list. Just so pretty.......

dallen13

Ready to race!
Who let this guy in here? :D

I hadn't even thought of a Lexus, not a big fan. But I will take a look and see what I think.

Right now, I have to be honest, the S4 is at the top of the list. Just so pretty.......

My friend who works in Lamborghini showroom gets employee lease and got the is350 f sport. He is a car enthusiast and snob like no other had lapped the nordshleife and dozen other tracks in supercars and dedicated track machines. He got the is350f sport for 27 months and like 430 a month zero down. He also could have gotten the s4 for low $500's. I thought he was crazy when he said he was getting the Lexus. He said trust me you have to see this car. I think it's worth checking out. I'm not a Lexus fan either but if it caught his attention and is winning all the comparo's against the 335 and ats.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Well, I looked at the IS350 online......it's not horrible, I will give it that. The interior does look like they actually tried. BUT

BUT

It's not great looking either. It just doesn't WOW me. AND.....I can never shake the feeling that any money I give to Toyota will just go to building another freaking Prius to clutter the roads and rot the planet. :(

NOW

I looked at Jag's and the ONE that is in my price range looks like a Buick....WTH? The others look pretty good, but the low end one looks like shit.

But I did have a bolt of inspiration, as I am trying to think outside the box.....

I looked at Volvo.

Look what I found coming out new next year...

Volvo V60 Wagon

The T6 R-Line is A 300+HP wagon with AWD? THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR!!!!!!!! :happyanim:

Of course, have to see how it handles.........