GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

tx mk6 owners chime in

mikey_g

Passed Driver's Ed
Frisco Black 2DR Golf R here. Trying to keep my "mod every 10-14 days" streak since I bought it :D

Looking to sell the Talladegas if anyone in interested.

KilleenGTI

Ready to race!
In Killeen/FT Hood here! A couple of Texas notes:
1) Automax in Killeen is good at the sale, but has the worst service department I have ever encountered. Avoid at all costs!
2) DBC Performance is San Antonio is top-notch. Anything I want in terms of mods that is out of my league goes directly to them. Honest answers, good feedback, and ultra-high quality work at a reasonable price. I can get the work done cheaper by some more local shops, but they cannot match the piece of mind I get from DBC's knowledge and experience with GTIs.
3) I am in EP a lot for work - who is the UG MK6 I cornered like a year ago at the shoppette to talk about the car? I know he had the LED running lights (first time I say them), and I think he had SuperSport springs recently installed. You on here?

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
2013 gti csg from San Antonio here!

RadioCrawler

San Antonio native here.

CW Golf R driver as of a week ago. I've got a whole lot of love and a mess of plans for this sexy bitch.

Last edited:

tturbocar

Passed Driver's Ed
Saying what's up from the Arlington area. 2012 4dr gti autobahn edition in black. Anyone down for a meet let me know if not I'm on dfw euros

Sent from my galaxy s4 using Tapatalk 2

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
San Antonio native here.

CW Golf R driver as of a week ago. I've got a whole lot of love and a mess of plans for this sexy bitch.

I'll be close by there next weekend. I going to go float the rivers and have a helleva good time. I'm going to see how long i can stay drunk/buzzed up for the couple days i'll be doing that. :thumbup:

RadioCrawler

I'll be close by there next weekend. I going to go float the rivers and have a helleva good time. I'm going to see how long i can stay drunk/buzzed up for the couple days i'll be doing that. :thumbup:

Hell yeah. Guadalupe? Comal? Those are our usual spots. And you've pretty much hit the nail on the head for this upcoming weekend around the area. Enjoy it.