GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Guess I don't understand why it's hard to fathom that the government who lies about literally everything also lied about this. Meh to each their own. Lizardfucker

It's hard to believe because there's zero actual evidence to support it. 🤷‍♂️

cb1111

It's hard to believe because there's zero actual evidence to support it. 🤷‍♂️
Jay confused this thread with the thread that shall not be named - where no evidence is needed.

And some Ukrainian chick shilling for her OF page has nothing to do with this discussion. Where is @Corprin?

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming.

cb1111

1689291421795.png

Russia is sending 'disposable' soldiers to fight Ukraine high on amphetamines to ensure they "still run at machine guns,' military expert says (msn.com)

Russian intelligence chief says he discussed "what to do with Ukraine" with CIA chief (msn.com)

Analysis: Ukraine rolls back 6 months of Russian gains in 5 weeks (msn.com)

Zelenskyy believes Ukraine will win the war within a year (msn.com)

Russian Public Approval of Ukraine War Dropping Rapidly: Survey (msn.com)

Ukraine Punishes Russian Positions With Captured 'Blazing Sun' Rockets (rferl.org)

Retired US general questions alleged Putin, Prigozhin meeting - ABC News

200 Russians and Kremlin-appointed leader killed in occupied Tokmak (msn.com)

Russia's military leaders are at each other's throats at a crucial time in the Ukraine war (msn.com)

Russian general accuses leaders of treachery amid political infighting and officers' deaths (msn.com)

Russia general in Ukraine removed over strategy criticism: Report (msn.com)

Russia detains 13 officers, mainly Surovikin, due to mutiny – WSJ (msn.com)

NATO delivers gut punch to Putin (msn.com)

Russian command is confused after Prigozhin's mutiny – General Milley (msn.com)

Kadyrov’s unit base in Mariupol reportedly hit; casualties removed secretly (msn.com)

New intel confirms Ukraine strike on hotel where top Putin general was camped out (msn.com)

Russia's economy is spiraling. The state of its car industry shows just how badly it's deteriorated. (msn.com)

Russians shut off entrances and exits in village in Zaporizhzhia Oblast, they are looking for traitors – Melitopol mayor (msn.com)

War criminal Girkin warns of new army mutiny in Russia after General Popov’s dismissal (msn.com)

Putin May Be Facing Plot From Inner Circle, Warns Igor Girkin (msn.com)

Fears of second Wagner coup as troops on road to Moscow hours after haul of weapons found (msn.com)

Putin Protestor Found Dead Under Mysterious Circumstances (msn.com)

'Not One' Russian Demand of Ukraine Grain Deal Fulfilled – Putin (msn.com)

The Putin Mastermind Myth Has Been Brutally Exposed (msn.com)

Russia Forcing Ukrainian Prisoners of War to Dig Mass Graves – and Shooting Any Who Refuse (msn.com)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Jay confused this thread with the thread that shall not be named - where no evidence is needed.

And some Ukrainian chick shilling for her OF page has nothing to do with this discussion. Where is @Corprin?

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming.
I actually didn't bring it up, someone else did but yeah single me out because you disagree. Lizardfucker

cb1111

I actually didn't bring it up, someone else did but yeah single me out because you disagree. Lizardfucker
Then I apologize.

"Somebody confused this thread with the thread that shall not be named - where no evidence is needed."

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
New title makes no sensee. Aren't the guys in the other thread the Putin fuckers?

Opinions based on no evidence deserve ridicule. Different opinions are welcome. Zrickety and Jay are the same person. Change my mind.

cb1111

New title makes no sensee. Aren't the guys in the other thread the Putin fuckers?

Opinions based on no evidence deserve ridicule. Different opinions are welcome. Zrickety and Jay are the same person. Change my mind.
Seems like their goal is to try to turn this thread into the same shit as the other one. They can play their games, but all it does is prove that too many drugs do fuck you up.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Seems like their goal is to try to turn this thread into the same shit as the other one. They can play their games, but all it does is prove that too many drugs do fuck you up.
You've literally posted thousands of links in here... almost on a timed schedule. What are you crying about? I don't even remember you posting anything about cars recently. I don't do drugs, I'll keep posting my Ukraine informational bbq vids until @jay745 bans me(again.) :ROFLMAO:

cb1111

1689378492962.png

Prigozhin outsourced violent beatings of those who angered him to a man dubbed 'The Teacher,' who'd then send him photos: report (msn.com)

Russia plans to build dozens of prison camps across Ukraine over the next few years, documents show, hinting Moscow's readying for a long war (msn.com)

Biden gives advice to Prigozhin (msn.com)

Russian general says top military brass betrayed soldiers fighting in Ukraine (msn.com)

Six more countries join G7 in providing security guarantees to Ukraine – Zelenskyy (msn.com)

Ukraine is proving it can kill Russia's most valuable officers even when they think they are safe (msn.com)

Exclusive: Ex-Russian spy describes secretive unit targeting Americans | Watch (msn.com) The Charm School

"The Wagner Group doesn't exist!" – Putin comments on meeting with rebels (msn.com)

Russia Sends Soldiers Into Ukraine Jacked Up On Speed, Nothing New In War But Still Immoral (msn.com)

Ukrainian Sergeant Majors Clash Over Commanders' 'Incompetence' (msn.com)

Putin wants to attend an August summit. Host country South Africa doesn't want to have to arrest him (msn.com)

Putin 'Laughing' At NATO: Exiled Official (msn.com)

Institute for Study of War reports new achievements by Ukrainian forces (msn.com)

Ukraine's Defence Forces destroy 3 sabotage groups on boats at Dnipro River mouth (msn.com)

Top Russian general fired for 'telling Kremlin the truth about war in Ukraine' (msn.com)

Pentagon on counteroffensive: Ukraine's advance comes at cost of huge efforts (msn.com)

Russians warned 'the hour of reckoning has come' in petrifying TV message (msn.com)

Ukraine War Ending: Putin Gets Wiped Out in a Coup? (msn.com)

Lavrov Lashed Out at Ukraine War Criticism at Jakarta Talks – EU Top Diplomat (msn.com)

These top Russian military officers are either dead or missing | Watch (msn.com)

Prigozhin pictured half-naked as Putin says ‘Wagner does not exist’ (msn.com)

Ukrainian intelligence has informants close to Putin's inner circle, says Budanov (msn.com)

Russian system of stability ‘is beginning to collapse,’ says Russian journalist | Watch (msn.com)

Putin's endgame in Ukraine (msn.com)

Counteroffensive to produce major results in August-September – Ukrainian official (msn.com)

Moscow Rejects S.Africa’s Request Not to Send Putin to BRICS Summit (msn.com)

Putin's Inner Circle 'Wants to Oust' Russian Leader From Power to End Ukraine War (msn.com) probably wishful thinking

Signs of chaos in Russia’s military | Watch (msn.com)

Uranium Plant Explosion in Russia Sparks Nuclear Radiation Fears (msn.com)

Russia says West is sponsoring 'nuclear terrorism' after Ukrainian drone strike (msn.com)

Novouralsk Nuclear Plant Blast—What We Know as Russians Rushed to Hospital (msn.com)

No sign of Russian intent to change tack on Ukraine war, Blinken says (msn.com)

Putin's allies, North Korea and other countries that support Russia's war in Ukraine (msn.com)

NATO’s commitments show Putin won’t outlast Ukraine – Blinken (msn.com)

Zaluzhnyi won’t be deterred from liberating Crimea – interview (msn.com)

Zelenskyy holds Supreme Commander-in-Chief Staff meeting: Defence Intelligence Chief explains what is happening in Belarus (msn.com)

Putin not as decisive as he used to be, says Russian journalist | Watch (msn.com)

Zelenskyy's No. 2 on Ukraine’s challenges: 'Impossible is possible' (msn.com)

Former Kremlin Agent Accused of Secretly Extorting Russian Elite (msn.com)

Accused Russian Agent Sent to US Over Scheme to Aid Ukraine Invasion (msn.com)

Russian Wagner Mercenaries Emerge in Belarus as Troop Trainers (msn.com)

Russia withdraws almost all its troops from Belarus – State Border Guard of Ukraine (msn.com)

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Thread title makes me laugh. So strange that my parents were always warning me about “The Commies’, when were were growing up. I never thought it would come to people defending who we knew were our enemies. I never thought that there would be a threat to democracy, but here were are, divided. Putin has been very effective in our division, and it’s crazy (to me) that not everyone can see that.

Last edited: