GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

US economy no longer the worlds largest

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Obama.

Krog29

Ready to race!
Still the best speech I've heard in years... Even for a TV show.

Last edited:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Best year for adding jobs since 1999.

We'd still be #1 if we hadn't elected Bush.

Thanks Bush!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I love the Newsroom. Sad to see it go.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Best year for adding jobs since 1999.

We'd still be #1 if the Supreme Court hadn't appointed Bush.

Thanks Bush!

Fixed, but yea, he really fucked up the last decade +.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I blame the black guy :iono:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
The problem is that if that economical success doesn't get translated into an overall better way of life/standard of living for the people of that country, then we know where the money's going.

I saw a video on the abuse of workers in Brazil. They work for $1-2 a day working 10-12 hours and their worker's permits were taken by their bosses so they can't leave to a better workplace. If they go to the police they don't get attention because they don't have money or their workers permits.

Yeah there's tons of corruption here but at least the standard of living is, I'm taking a shot out of a glass, better than the majority of population in China, India or Brazil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
The problem is that if that economical success doesn't get translated into an overall better way of life/standard of living for the people of that country, then we know where the money's going.

I saw a video on the abuse of workers in Brazil. They work for $1-2 a day working 10-12 hours and their worker's permits were taken by their bosses so they can't leave to a better workplace. If they go to the police they don't get attention because they don't have money or their workers permits.

Yeah there's tons of corruption here but at least the standard of living is, I'm taking a shot out of a glass, better than the majority of population in China, India or Brazil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will trickling down! Reagan promised!

WAP

Go Kart Champion