GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

US Golf to be called "Rabbit"

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
So it sounds likr my 07 5-door will be a Rabbit. That's kind of cool but "Rabbit" doesn't really sound like a very powerful or sporty name to me. It's kind of like the Beetle...nice name for a cool little car (if you wear silk panties and a bra) but doesn't seem to fit the current image of the GTI. Maybe it works fine for the Golf and simply leave the GTI to be called "GTI".

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
A41.8QTM said:
So it sounds likr my 07 5-door will be a Rabbit. That's kind of cool but "Rabbit" doesn't really sound like a very powerful or sporty name to me. It's kind of like the Beetle...nice name for a cool little car (if you wear silk panties and a bra) but doesn't seem to fit the current image of the GTI. Maybe it works fine for the Golf and simply leave the GTI to be called "GTI".

yes, but rabbits and golfs and GTI's were never that fast...they are deceptively quick, the new MkV's are getting to be fast, but they will always be deceptively quick...like a rabbit :burnrubber:

legal disclaimer...the above statement applies to all STOCK rabbits, golfs, gti's :thumbsup:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
NOOO!!!!!111ONEONEONEEO
golfs the best name!!

Asianguy

Passed Driver's Ed
if u have not already seen the pics, here are two pics of the rabbit:

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
Well I'm not completely sure of the Rabbit nameplate just yet, but it's sure a hell of a lot better than Golf. Yeah yeah it's named after a wind but how many Americans know that? Most Americans think you must play Golf because you drive a Golf.