GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG-COM Toronto

Drunknfoo

Ready to race!
does anyone know if VAG-COM will void any warranty?

sorry.... im a noob

unless someone changes something they really shouldn't have and doesn't remember what the default settings were for the option in question, then I don't see any reason for them to do so.

i.e accidently disable abs brakes or airbags. Your abs doesn't kick in at all or you get an airbag light and complain to the dealership, they'll probably be able to fix it, but labor will not be covered under warrenty.

myriad

Looking for someone w. VagCom to help me in Scarborough

Hey All:

I just swapped out my Premium 8 for an RNS510 & added a new 9W7 Bluetooth and I think I need to code it so I can get the BT working properly + add the MFD functionality. Wine/beer anyone??

Rick

r_dub

Ready to race!
Hey All:

I just swapped out my Premium 8 for an RNS510 & added a new 9W7 Bluetooth and I think I need to code it so I can get the BT working properly + add the MFD functionality. Wine/beer anyone??

Rick

hmmmm...I didn't need to do anything to get the MFD or "phone" button on the deck to work after I put the 9w7 in. As far as I know the only vagcom change for the 9w7 is to make the voice activation button on the steering wheel work, but I preferred to leave mine as mute.

If someone knows what needs to be changed i can do it for free if you wanna drop by the KK meet on Thursday night.

myriad

This was a brand new install (I had to run the mike cable and everything) so there was no pre-existing BT. Where do you meet on Thursdays?

fkunsten

Passed Driver's Ed
PM me your name and number, what you'd like to have done, along with your prefered location Either in North York/Scarborough. Ill get back to you guys to attempt to confirm a date/time/location.

For the time being Ill ask for $15 (which I think is fair and depandant on how deep into Markham you want to meet up).

On my own car, I was able to disable DRLs, enable fogs as DRLs, Windows Up Via remote, LED Tail light coding, Staging, Unlock advanced settings for Navi/Radio, Door chime, leaving home/away, comfort signals, toggle alarm confirm on lock, autolock/unlock. and a few other things that I cant recall anymore.
Hey

I am picking up my MKVI toomorow and would like to get help with VAGCOM ( I am in Thornhill) I also have a MKIV and VAGCOM for it .

Please and thank you

youngage

Passed Driver's Ed
can someone help me out with turning off the beep when the doors lock? as well, i dont want the led's on in the day time

gazruss

Passed Driver's Ed
New VAG Cable owner

In the Whitby / Oshawa area.

Have the Micro-Can Interface.

Give me a shout if you need any coding done

Last edited:

the_abuse

Ready to race!
if anyone needs some vagcom im up in the wassaga collingwood area on weekends and in barrie for work during the week

beppy

PM me your name and number, what you'd like to have done, along with your prefered location Either in North York/Scarborough. Ill get back to you guys to attempt to confirm a date/time/location.

For the time being Ill ask for $15 (which I think is fair and depandant on how deep into Markham you want to meet up).

On my own car, I was able to disable DRLs, enable fogs as DRLs, Windows Up Via remote, LED Tail light coding, Staging, Unlock advanced settings for Navi/Radio, Door chime, leaving home/away, comfort signals, toggle alarm confirm on lock, autolock/unlock. and a few other things that I cant recall anymore.

Damn those are all the settings i want to unlock. Case of bear or 15 bucks for your help when i pick up my car. When is the next meet? Do people regular help others change settings there?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I'll probably be coming to the meet this Thursday and I'll bring the cable as well. If you want to give me a couple of bucks, that'd be awesome, if not, it's cool too.