GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Verizon HTC Thunderbolt

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Anyone picking this up. Looks fuckin bad ass. I'm a Sprint Evo owner and love it I can imagine wut it can do with a 40 gigs of storage and a slew of other shit.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Lol that and music and apps and games. It's like a fuckin memory bank in the palm of ur hand.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness

donjuan1jr

whats a turbo?
Itll be the first verizon phone able to surf web and talk at the same time. Not dual core but is still a pretty good cpu as well.

Johnny

I'm Here for the Gangbang
It looks awesome. I like that it's 4G and has 1gb of ram; my OG Droid only has 256mb and I can feel it sometimes.

My only problem with the thunderbolt is the price, $325 if you go 1 year contract. If I had a real job I'd be all over this, but for now I'm keeping the OG Droid.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER

drtechy

How you doin?
There isn't a single provider in the US that offers true 4G as the ITU defines it. It's more like 3.5G...

Fixed it for ya. And yes you are correct, no carrier has it, but Verizon's is the closest with the possibility of up to 50mbps as they improve the network. But like you said as defined by ITU it should be capable of 100mbps which none are.

Scharf

Want one so bad.

Love my Incredible though.