GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
every season is just more dissapointing than the last one....

I want someone to remake the show and stick to the comics 100%. would be SOOOOOOOO much better.

xatnys360

Ready to race!
Budget cuts in the show are showing. They need to get off the farm and do something interesting, but I guess AMC can't afford to make that happen while simultaneously sparing no expense with Mad Men.

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
Big chance for it. I remember seeing a short clip of something going down in the house during a season 2 sneak peak. Seems like the kid ran off too in the sneak peak during talking dead. Shits about to get real.

And honestly I'm pissed that they offed Dale. He should have died like he did in the books, that was awesome. Yet again, Shane should have died off like he did in the books too but then it wouldn't be a "drama." On that note......

Also wanted to add, what do you think the dr at the end of season whispered into Rick's ear? I have a funny feeling I know what it is, and to anyone thats read the comics I think its what the group eventually found out when Rick took the solo trip back to the old camp site. Any ideas?