GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking Dead

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
No idea what you are talking about.

Yeah I think the kid does run off but I feel like he will get intercepted by a zombie.

Scharf

Also wanted to add, what do you think the dr at the end of season whispered into Rick's ear? I have a funny feeling I know what it is, and to anyone thats read the comics I think its what the group eventually found out when Rick took the solo trip back to the old camp site. Any ideas?

I bet it's exactly what was found out in the comics.

[Spoilers] That everyone that is alive carries the virus hence "The Walking Dead," and the only cure is destroying the brain stem. [/Spoilers]

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
fail quote
Yup
Thats why Rick shot the fatty in the bar three times, and put the gun right to Dale's head without thinking twice
Amazing show. Cant wait till Sunday, I want them to move onto the prison already and I hope this other group of people are sent by "The Governor"

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
walking dead is filmed just a few miles from where I live-- I've been trying to get on as a zombie extra, but no dice.. pretty awesome to see areas that I know on the show.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
walking dead is filmed just a few miles from where I live-- I've been trying to get on as a zombie extra, but no dice.. pretty awesome to see areas that I know on the show.

I can just see a VW owner zombie

"Staaannnnceeeee.......baaagggssss.....poookkkkeeee"

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Man each episodes makes me wonder how much the novels are better than the show. I'm so bored with this show lately.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
I wish they would keep the action in this show up from here on out. Some episodes this season have all but followed the Soap Opera Drama + Zombie Kill of the week" script to a T.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I thought it was pretty good. It's got some slow parts, but enough to keep you interested. I guess it's different for you guys that have read the comics or what not.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
I thought it was pretty good. It's got some slow parts, but enough to keep you interested. I guess it's different for you guys that have read the comics or what not.

I agree... At least it gives me anxiety the whole time I watch lol. I feel if it was just zombie killing the whole time it would get old, the human connection mixed with the zombie factor I feel is necessary to keep the series interesting and different than your typical zombie movie... just my opinion.