GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I'm kind of in the same boat...

I had the same exact damn question!

Also how many people think Michone lost a kid or something along those lines in the past based on her actions with little ass kicker?

AKA Tallahassee from Zombieland

This will sound silly but just read the comic book. Much more satisfying at this point. Used to be the show was a nice companion to the book but not anymore.

Robert Kirkman is milking the shit out of this creation but the comic does still deliver.

Balt21

Ready to race!
Also how many people think Michone lost a kid or something along those lines in the past based on her actions with little ass kicker?

AKA Tallahassee from Zombieland
I'm thinking the same thing.
This will sound silly but just read the comic book. Much more satisfying at this point. Used to be the show was a nice companion to the book but not anymore.

Robert Kirkman is milking the shit out of this creation but the comic does still deliver.

I actually just ordered the first collection of the comics yesterday haha.

XLT_GTI

Ready to race!

Yeah I do like the comic too but I feel like both are getting kind of repetitive now :(

Balt21

Ready to race!
Pretty good episode this week. Beast mode was achieved multiple times. Next week should be good with the way this one played out.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Pretty good. I'm watching it as we speak, seems like Glen is gonna die. lol

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
This season is a bit of a let down thus far. Its resting on its laurels.

Agreed.

Either that or its building to something epic. I really wish they'd give a better idea of time since the infection. Based on the age of the baby, plus the pregnancy of whathername..its like 2 years.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
I still don't get why she killed / burned the bodies... Like I get they were sick, but maybe they could recover

bialymike

Ready to race!
I still don't get why she killed / burned the bodies... Like I get they were sick, but maybe they could recover

Preemptive strike, fear if another infection spreading, wanting to keep the girls she swore to protect safe, maternal instinct. Could be any of these or all of the above

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2