GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watches

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Looking to upgrade my work appearance a bit, and I'm thinking a watch will be a nice accessory to add. I haven't worn a watch in about 10ish years. Suggestions are appreciated, pictures/links with them even better, while keeping it reasonably priced.

EDIT: After looking through a lot of the recommendations, I've narrowed down my specifications for it a bit. Metal, bracelet style band, with a black face.

Last edited:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
What do you consider reasonable? In my opinion nothing says Professional more then a Rolex. But it all depends on your budget.

I am a watch nut and have a Rolex GMT, Panerai PAM 187 and my first watch Breitling Chrono Avenger in Titanium. I also have a Luminox 3050 bouncing around. I will admit they are poor investments, but they bring me joy so it is not an issue.

PAM 187

My Newest and Daily Driver! Rolex GMT with Ceramic Bezel.

My first real watch purchase. Breitling Chrono Avenger!

Last edited:

MastaChunco

Passed Driver's Ed
Just get a bracelet it's about as functional as a watch these days...

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Mens-Titanium-Link-Bracelet/3663214/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Bulova, or Accutron if you have the cash. I keep eyeing this kirkwood skeleton Accutron in the Crystal City underground that is calling my name. Not with a 2K price tag though :(

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Beverly Hills Polo Club Watch from TJ Maxx. $65. Pic in a second

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
If you want something good for summer check out WeWood watches. They're "younger" styled but don't stick to your arm in warm weather.

My daily during the winter is a Citizen's Ecodrive. No batteries=no maintenance.

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
I love my Citizen watch, was $190 about 3 years ago

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I've found in the $200 range, www.jomashop.com and Bludial.com have some really Awesome deals. I have purchased from both and had very good experiences, plus super fast shipping.

09vdubgti

Banned
I'm always going out, whether it s school, field camp, going to the pool, etc...there's always one watch I keep on, my G-shock.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
In the $200 range... I say Seiko Monster... It's automatic/ mechanical, it's big and has presence, runs just as accurate as my Omega Seamaster and Omega Planet Ocean, its much more durable than my Seamaster and Planet Ocean.

If you have the money and want a watch that is classic with timeless style, will last forever, and would be a family heirloom to pass down... Get and Omega, Rolex, Panarei, Breitling....

IMHO you can never go wrong with the Omega Seamaster/ Planet Ocean, or Rolex Submariner... Just timeless and it's what Bond wears:)