GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watches

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
GF bought me this about a year ago.

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
My buddy had a u-boat that has red glass on it. He said it is the same watch Stalone wore in the last Rambo. It not a brand i see a lot of people wearing. To bad it cost the same as APR Stage III. It's crazy how expensive some watches can be.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Uboat watches are huge. Stallone is known for wearing Panerai. I always liked Uboat. You can find them heavily discounted on the Internet.

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Uboat watches are huge. Stallone is known for wearing Panerai. I always liked Uboat. You can find them heavily discounted on the Internet.

didnt they do a special edition for him?

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I have a silver faced movado that I got a great price on, also love rado watches. Only Rolex I would get would ba a vintage mariner.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
didnt they do a special edition for him?

Panerai did make a special edition Sly Stallone Edition watches. Panerai name them the Slytech. Panerai is one of my favorite watches.

I really like the IWC Top Gun! I wish I had the money because this would be my next watch. !!!!!!!!!$$$$$$!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/qXKRI1colPA

razr390

Go Kart Champion
My daily, for life. Such an amazing watch and it takes all abuse
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369933566.233896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AXO

Go Kart Champion
My current favorite Omega watch is the Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Somebody mention Uboat earlier, I remebered how much I wanted one at one time and found this one. I am in Lust!

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I have a Citizen...this one in particular is pretty rare and I love it. It picks up the time from the Atomic Clock, and auto-syncs itself at 2am every morning; it's pretty cool to watch the hands spin around by itself. The only way to adjust the time is by selecting the country. It's perfect for all occasions...work, bars, etc. And its lume is pretty sweet too in the dark. :)

No battery replacement needed. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. ~$500. I think this model was discontinued.

Last edited:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Somebody mention Uboat earlier, I remebered how much I wanted one at one time and found this one. I am in Lust!

:drool:

looks beautiful :thumbsup:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Can't compete with the collection above, but here's my small yet diverse collection:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061329.424312.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061351.980954.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061234.059518.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061243.292766.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061252.254019.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061260.074289.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061270.666614.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370061279.286912.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk