GOLFMKV

We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
SHENANIGANS!!!

Reported.

Oh my. I just took off all my clothes, yes naked, and walked by the window to get my boxer briefs......neighbor was looking up.

Hope she got a good look!!!!

Hate that about tight neighborhoods. When I was growing up I never had to worry about that - 3rd floor was too high off the ground.

So I let out a depecheload while listening to Depeche Mode this morning

Soo... Beautiful.. :cry:

Lawl

Infinite ammo enabled

punchagoat

Banned

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
It all makes sense now. I bumped the thread, thinking it was about grammar, and then peeps posted something in there they did not want seen anymore.

I guess perhaps I should have read the whole thread...... but if it was posted once, why bad now?

Hmm..... it is mind bottling.

The reel question is, what in the crunk happened to my fav mod pole? We're not allowed to have an "employee of the month" competition? No reason to be afraid of a little constructive criticism automators, if you don't win this pole, maybe you'll win the next one. ;)

Sigh... That polls never coming back.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The reel question is, what in the crunk happened to my fav mod pole? We're not allowed to have an "employee of the month" competition? No reason to be afraid of a little constructive criticism automators, if you don't win this pole, maybe you'll win the next one. ;)

Sigh... That polls never coming back.

what was the reason it went away?

Make more until you are told not to.

Careful of the ban hammer though.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I'm waiting for Jawn to come back and forget he's at 39,999 and post balls...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't told anything, and it didn't violate any rules that I know of. I suppose I could PM one of dem, but they probably have better stuff to be doing.

Someone did not like it.

Maybe you shouldn't.

They haven't banned anyone in awhile. They might be itching for it.

I better be careful after bumping a thread that apparently did not want to be bumped. I could be next.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't told anything, and it didn't violate any rules that I know of. I suppose I could PM one of dem, but they probably have better stuff to be doing.

I have it on good authority that Bender is daydreaming about 1980's Volvos right now.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Trying ... To resist .... Drinking ... A Monster....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Trying ... To resist .... Drinking ... A Monster....

DON'T FIGHT IT! i AM JUST ABOUT TO GET ONE MYSELF!!!

WHY YOU NO HAVE SNAPPITY?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
DON'T FIGHT IT! i AM JUST ABOUT TO GET ONE MYSELF!!!

WHY YOU NO HAVE SNAPPITY?

Because I'm lame lol. Maybe I'll download it. We need a thread/list with everyone snap chat ID

Status
Not open for further replies.