GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
did Mac & cheese. Best ever (first real good one). made about 4 C white sauce with shrooms/diced ham. 2 packs sharp cheddar, 1/2 pack cream cheese. baked it 1/2 hr then added homemade garlic bread crumbs for an additional 15 minutes. Yum

EDIT: I think my previous failures were not enuf white sauce. This one as I poured it over the partially cooked pasta I was thinking "my....that's very moist"

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Messed around with some broth last night: ginger, red onion, miso, coconut milk, garlic, spinach, salmon and then fresh basil and cilantro on top. When all was said and done I realized that I was out of rice. Fml. Had to use quinoa instead, but it didn't absorb the broth as well. Nevertheless, still ended up being a nice dish.
IMG_20220131_202702.jpg

Daks

Autocross Champion
Newsflash. The GLC 43 got stolen today. Was out for lunch, left the car parked, came out, poof - gone. Less than stellar.

Had a few things in the fridge. Rocking some thighs, mustard, terragon, wine, a mountain of shallots. Will added some spinach and cherry tomatoes at the end and spill it over some mashed potatoes..
IMG_20220205_210711.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Newsflash. The GLC 43 got stolen today. Was out for lunch, left the car parked, came out, poof - gone. Less than stellar.

Had a few things in the fridge. Rocking some thighs, mustard, terragon, wine, a mountain of shallots. Will added some spinach and cherry tomatoes at the end and spill it over some mashed potatoes.. View attachment 238118

You drop that very casually like it's NBD...

"My car was stolen. Oh, here's some chicken thighs."

That sucks dude.

Daks

Autocross Champion
You drop that very casually like it's NBD...

That sucks dude.
Whatcha gonna do. Can't stress over that. It was a lease. Super inconvenient as now it will take at least two months to replace it with something suitable

Glad the gti wasn't jacked. I just fixed my intake rattle, would have hated for the crooks to enjoy a rattle free ride.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Whatcha gonna do. Can't stress over that. It was a lease. Super inconvenient as now it will take at least two months to replace it with something suitable

Glad the gti wasn't jacked. I just fixed my intake rattle, would have hated for the crooks to enjoy a rattle free ride.

0a60f4bc-a93a-4428-b3b4-570e4bc5ba5c_text.gif

I'm usually the same way. Why stress out over something you have no control of?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
not a sports fan but looking fwd to the big game.

home made baked beans with dogs and bacon from a real smoke shop
nachos
dip with veggies and chips
some type of dessert (brownies?)

also quote from Acadia is worth reading again

:)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion