GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you drinking?

Banned
Was a Coke guy for a really long time then switched to Pepsi for some reason and now i can't really stand plastic bottle Coke anymore but have noticed an uptick in weight gained. Just somethnig to consider if you're a soda fan like myself.

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Was a Coke guy for a really long time then switched to Pepsi for some reason and now i can't really stand plastic bottle Coke anymore but have noticed an uptick in weight gained. Just somethnig to consider if you're a soda fan like myself.

Please only drink diet soda. There's a crisis of people drinking their calories these days. The amount of sugar ingested all at once in sugary drinks is so toxic. Yes, the artificial sweeteners are not the best, but they DO NOT cause cancer as many witch hunters will tell you. You get your satisfaction without any calories or sugar.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Currently drinking Lagunitas Waldo's and also Founder's KBS. The KBS is out of this world; if you haven't tried it, I recommend finding it and getting a bottle.. or two.

You're not kidding! I just found Founder's KBS for the first time this weekend, and picked up a growler of it.

If you dig high gravity chocolate stouts, this stuff is insane!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• e333.JPG
    e333.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 246

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I save my empties if it's something I'd buy again. Here's a sample from the last couple of years.

I make some of my emptys into lamps if the bottle is nice. This is the first one I made, I dont have pics of the others. I have a Four Roses bottle filled with black sandblasting media and made my dad a Willetts lamp filled with the same whiskey-looking resin.

Attachments

• wl.JPG
    wl.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 242

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I make some of my emptys into lamps if the bottle is nice. This is the first one I made, I dont have pics of the others. I have a Four Roses bottle filled with black sandblasting media and made my dad a Willetts lamp filled with the same whiskey-looking resin.
I like the cut of your jib. What did you do to put a hole in the bottle for the cord?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I like the cut of your jib. What did you do to put a hole in the bottle for the cord?
Diamond bit on a Dremel. Cool it with water as I cut to flush out the dust and make sure it doesn't come through on a point where the glass is thick ("corners") or else the bottom of the bottle cracks off. Ask me how I know haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Diamond bit on a Dremel. Cool it with water as I cut to flush out the dust and make sure it doesn't come through on a point where the glass is thick ("corners") or else the bottom of the bottle cracks off. Ask me how I know haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Good stuff. I'll have to dig out the dremel and practice on some junk.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Picked up multi-pack of Mike's Harder lemonade in the Ltd. Edition Deadpool cans (my son's a huge Deadpool fan).

Not what I'd call an "elegant" drink, but it goes down great after mowing the lawn! I think the Blood Orange is my favorite...

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Lately - been enjoying plain 'ol Gin and Tonic. Easy to make and refreshing. I'm now a tonic snob though. I've been mixing with Fever Tree tonic. It's much better than Schwepp's or whatever. The Elderflower tonic is really good too.

Not trying to sound like an ad, but give it a try if you get a chance.
https://www.fever-tree.com/our-drinks

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I haven't had a G&T in quite some time. Not sure why, it was a favorite a while ago. I may have to pick up some supplies.

Quick poll: favorite widely available gin?