GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you paying for your GTI?

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
in may I got my candy white pkg2 6spd w/17" for ~23500 otd for just over 25k:thumbup:

techcho

Ready to race!
Guys I need your advice.

I got a quote for a '07 GTI 2-dr., DSG, 18" Huffs, no package.
The msrp on the '07's are $110 above the '06's and
the invoice is $100 more than '06.

The quote was $23,507 including destination. not including any taxes or registration. invoice is $22,707.
$800 above invoice.

Oh, and I would have the car within 2 weeks.
Any ideas??

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
techcho said:
Guys I need your advice.

I got a quote for a '07 GTI 2-dr., DSG, 18" Huffs, no package.
The msrp on the '07's are $110 above the '06's and
the invoice is $100 more than '06.

The quote was $23,507 including destination. not including any taxes or registration. invoice is $22,707.
$800 above invoice.

Oh, and I would have the car within 2 weeks.
Any ideas??

that's not a bad deal for socal. i picked up my 07 with huffs and dsg for 23.3k plus ttl, or 25.5 otd. unfortunately, you'd be hard pressed to get a hot deal on an 07 gti here in socal.

techcho

Ready to race!
dpham00 said:
that's not a bad deal for socal. i picked up my 07 with huffs and dsg for 23.3k plus ttl, or 25.5 otd. unfortunately, you'd be hard pressed to get a hot deal on an 07 gti here in socal.

Man that's about the price I'm looking for and the same config.
Did you get a deal through someone you know?

I'm in socal right now too, and was looking around for the '07.
I found out that the deal I got through the arizona dealership didn't include the advertising fees and some other @#%.

help me out please.... lol

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
i contacted derek douglas of mckenna (he used to work for capo, when i originally contacted him). his cell is 949-903-5156. or call mckenna at 562.868.3233. but when i was there they only had 1 or 2 gtis, and i'm not even sure if they're 07 or not. derek arranged to have the gti brought from capo to mckenna.

i had originally contacted him in May, so not sure if it's the same pricing now.

You can also try Timmons VW. Call Sheri Atkins. or call capo vw.

techcho

Ready to race!
dpham00 said:
i contacted derek douglas of mckenna (he used to work for capo, when i originally contacted him). his cell is 949-903-5156. or call mckenna at 562.868.3233. but when i was there they only had 1 or 2 gtis, and i'm not even sure if they're 07 or not. derek arranged to have the gti brought from capo to mckenna.

i had originally contacted him in May, so not sure if it's the same pricing now.

You can also try Timmons VW. Call Sheri Atkins. or call capo vw.

Thanks!! I will try them.

razotong

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Just got mine last week!! at sunnyvillie VW

2006 cw, pkg2, 18 huff, manual. 27400 otd...

$5000 down
vw finance 3.9% 60 month

I just bought mine today: package 1 w/ xm, reflex silver for $22,700. A bit expensive, but they wouldn't budge and it was the best deal I got out of the 6 dealerships i went to.

ton32581tran

Ready to race!
Houston

Got my 07 Black Magic, package 1 and hufs for $25,200 OTD.

latenite

Conan O'Brien
finally i can post in this forum!

just got mine today
MT
ground effects kit
18" huffs
ipod adapter
pkg 1
~25k
27.5 OTD a little more than i was planning to spend, i wanted just a pkg 0 MT, but i couldnt wait i already waited a little more than a month and got this one.

ton32581tran

Ready to race!
22,000?

When you guys are posting 22k, thats before taxes and tt&l right? and also, i was thinking about adding the vw body kit, its 1400 though, is that an ok price?