GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you paying for your GTI?

Flying_Finn

Drag Race Newbie
good deal, bad deal?

Hi folks, my first post here.

What do you say about this:

'06 GTI, w/DSG, package#2, 17" wheels for $25150 plus taxes, fees and reg's.

In CT, the second most expensive state..

-Finn

galatasaray

Passed Driver's Ed
re: Finn
I say its pretty cheap. considering that I payed $26500 for the same thing +floormats and cargo liner in nyc. there was only one red gti around here with these options though, and I wanted red.

Temper

Touch my monkey..
The deed is done !!
I have finaly signed the papers and my new baby is on the way from a dealer trade... 06 BM, 6Spd. Manual, PKG 1,17's. They threw in the monsters too. I got the 17's due to the snow here in PA. , I can always buy rims. :)
It's odd....''I'm still grinning'' :biggrin:

sinterp

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Finally got my fast!

Reflex silver, pk 1, DSG, rubber mats, 17":

$22,340 before taxes/registration
$23,770 OTD

Desert GTI MkV

Ready to race!
Hello,

I bought an 06 GTI, package 02, blah blah, out the door for $28,538.00. That also included 5 year exterior paint/interior leather protection, 3 years of oil changes, and an upgraded warranty for 8 years :) OH, and that also includes GAP coverage in the event some jackas* runs into my fast and kills it.

(I was pretty happy with myself, for it being my first *new* car and think I did pretty good considering they wanted $33,500 for all of that)

Vdubber07

Hey guys.....new here and looking at purchasing a 2007 5 door GTI. I was just quoted $26,304 for a 2007 5 door CW Package 1 GTI w/ 18" Huffs and the Votex body kit...is this a good price? I was told that it's $500 over invoice w/ al options @ dealer cost. Thanks!

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
$26,000 and change out the door...06 BM 2Dr Pack. 2 w/ leather seats and 18" huffs gr8 deal.:thumbup:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i got my base model for 21000 and paying 260/month

gunnipanik

Oval Champion
40,000$ Manual, 18", air conditioning, 5 door.

Well I live in iceland, everything here is expensive ... ridiculous tolls etc ... btw gas here is 6,5$/gallon

haamsuplo

Ready to race!
Got my Black/Black, 6MT, PKG 2, NAV, Huf Wheel, Mat, Gorilla-Gear™ Trunk Liner, and Dest. Charge, for 26,600.

Last edited: