GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car wash, took off the stock lug covers, kinda like it, needs more low
View attachment 168030

Yes more low ?

Here is some inspiration. Got the struts mounts today so tonight when I get home these bad boys are going in. Alignment scheduled for Tuesday at the dealer.

EC3BFA4D-CF58-4D7A-BA41-D21B4FC1BA7A.jpeg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Please post pics once you get it all done , love the Edition 35. Are you just replacing the side skirts and the front bumper?
The front bumper came with the Edition 35 exclusive lip. I'm having them spray the center trim of the bumper gloss black like the Edition 35s came. I got the side skirts. I am also having them smooth and spray the rear valence gloss black to match the front.

My car is the autobahn edition, so it already has the golf ball DSG shift knob. I got the OEM cherry red LED tails roughly a year and a half ago. Maybe someday I will try to track down the seat covers, it doesn't look like that is going to be very easy though.

Insta @phur_gti

Last edited:

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Last piece necessary to install my turbo came today :D

torga

Autocross Champion

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
That's a sick koozie. Did you add it to your order or was it included?
Actually bought a koozie and they threw in the intercooler!

They just threw it in, but I bought it from Urotuning, so not sure who threw it in.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Are you going stage 2

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Finished up the coilovers and put on a flush kit.

These ST’s are awesome!! Such a perfect balance of sport and comfort. Need to raise the rear a bit. Summer O.Z’s might go on before the alignment on Tuesday

4B8F4C47-C57B-4CC5-8356-689AF3130D98.jpeg

0A9324EC-BA7E-4359-8B1A-CF54F7CB186F.jpeg

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
I would raise the rear .5-1.0 in but it looks great. Nice job.

The fronts actually should settle so you probably dont need to raise the rears at all.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I would raise the rear .5-1.0 in but it looks great. Nice job.

The fronts actually should settle so you probably dont need to raise the rears at all.

Thanks. I'm thinking .5"-1.0" also but you're right they might settle some more so I'll do some more driving on them. I have them set to the lowest recommended setting in the manual at the moment.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Hella tails w/fog, Ali connectors. Still needs codings
View attachment 168097

Those look great!! :LOL: great plate cover up. I think tail lights are next on my list, they really complete the back end.

Have you considered a rear wiper delete?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Those look great!! :LOL: great plate cover up. I think tail lights are next on my list, they really complete the back end.

Have you considered a rear wiper delete?

Thanks! Yea I have, it just doesn’t really bother me. I actually installed a brand new trim piece and blade now that I think about it lol.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Lights look great, do you need coding for just the rear fogs?