GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
This is exactly the route I was planning. Cant wait to hear how you like it!
I like the way the MST air box looks. Not too flashy and I get the noise I was craving. It made sense for me to go this route since I had the TIP and piping from MST already.
Be mindful of the mounting tab as it will bend very easily if you need to remove the air box.
6E0F8C68-3999-4926-BD46-34FD777486E6.jpeg

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
After six Wisconsin winters my trailer hitch was getting pretty rusty so I took it off to grind it down and paint it. I'm impressed with how clean the underside is otherwise. Also switched back to my summer wheels and cleaned the tailpipes.
After a few Virginia winters mine is showing a few small rust spots which is bothering me, I think I might be able to touch it up on the car though. Removing the rear bumper was not fun...

Albee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI
After a few Virginia winters mine is showing a few small rust spots which is bothering me, I think I might be able to touch it up on the car though. Removing the rear bumper was not fun
After a few Virginia winters mine is showing a few small rust spots which is bothering me, I think I might be able to touch it up on the car though. Removing the rear bumper was not fun...
I have the Curt hitch so just have to lower the exhaust.

Attachments

• IMG_20230327_115015_01.jpg
    IMG_20230327_115015_01.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 34
  • PXL_20230327_191141375.jpg
    PXL_20230327_191141375.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 42

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Took off the winter wheels, put the Austins back on. Feels good. I bet we're going to get slammed with snow on April 1st.

Please don't say that.

:ROFLMAO:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I complain about the heat where I live but we rarely see snow and our roads aren’t filled will huge potholes like up north. I feel bad for you guys.

My wife wants to move somewhere warm, I'll take it as well but we've got a fair amount anchoring us here at the moment. Someday though, we're gonna move to a sunny, warm state and have fun cars (she wants a 911 GT3). And someone will wonder WTF was going on at our house when they see the garage minus the toolboxes and accessories, because it doesn't make any sense without them.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Put the summer tires back on. Thought I was running flat because the shoulders of the tires are almost scrubbed bald vs the chunky blocks of my winter tires. Yeah, I forgot what summer tires are supposed to look like lol.