GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
What would be your guess as to how much power you gained? I'm thinking of getting an E30 tune just for weekends.
Have you upgraded fueling at all? You would need both pumps upgraded to run E30+ on that TPC turbo so if not might aswell get MPI for full benefits and not having to blend.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Have you upgraded fueling at all? You would need both pumps upgraded to run E30+ on that TPC turbo so if not might aswell get MPI for full benefits and not having to blend.

The eqt E30 tunes are set up for stock pumps.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

TPC ran race fuel with the TPC20 on stock fueling and got around 470HP. If I ran E30 I probably would be around 450 HP. Not going the MPI route because of cost and how I use my car.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Jim could probably run e30 just fine with only HPFP.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
You could probably run e20-30 on the 93 tune and just be safer and make the timing you’re tuned for in crazy heat conditions.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Can you run 27-28 psi out past 6k? You could try to run E30 on HPFP only but it would be on the limit I bet.

You're probably right. I'll try what @daconchslop said and just try E20 on my current tune. He made a great point about the timing retard I'm getting with the heat this time of year.