GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get the wife/S.O. for Xmas?

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
But its one size fits all! Shit, did I just insult myself?

VWTN

Ready to race!
It's strange. I'm not a big holiday guy. I've changed a bit since I've had children but in 2 days, if it weren't for the kids, it would be Sunday to me.

I got my wife some perfume she wanted. She wants new bedroom furniture so I plan on just giving her the go-ahead on it. I don't know if that's considered christmas gifts or not? I would get anything she wanted regardless of the time of the year. I started just calling shit I buy in December, christmas gifts.

To my wife, it's a bigger deal though. Not necessarily in regards to what I buy her, but she ends up getting real excited about buying me things. I have particular things I stalk in terms of price and availability so it amounts to me standing over her shoulder on the computer while she orders it for me. lol.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
my fiancee's birthday is on the 5th and then christmas is 2 weeks later haha.....it's hard to one-up what i did last december.... (flyers tickets for her birthday, proposal at said flyers game 5 days before xmas) but i did this...

bitches love diamonds, amirite?!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
sucked it up and got my wife a diamond bracelet this year. Least I could do after we bought a CSG GTI for me and a Passion Red C30 for her this year. Toys for everyone!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I bought her a freaking CHI Straigthener ($85!!!!) with Cheetah pattern on it.

Its all she wanted. That + A trip to see our Goddaughter.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I bought her a freaking CHI Straigthener ($85!!!!) with Cheetah pattern on it.

Its all she wanted. That + A trip to see our Goddaughter.

$85 straightener?!?!?! shit must give her a massage while she does her hair:bellyroll:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
$85 straightener?!?!?! shit must give her a massage while she does her hair:bellyroll:

Yeah, supposedly its one of the best out there. I wouldnt know, but damn.....I figured the cheetah print will earn me bonus points. :D

Females.......

Bender1

Banned
I got her a big cut out design type cake...blah blah...not sure exactly what it is.

Basically if you want to design something for cake baking/making, it does it.

In automotive terms, it's a CNC machine, but it cuts out cakes designs.

Thank you for the analogy, thats awesome. My Mrs. would love that.

I got her a new trench coat, some Ray Bans so she stops stealing mine, and some earrings.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I got her a new trench coat, some Ray Bans so she stops stealing mine, and some earrings.

LOL QFT

Why do women do this? I have 3 of my most favorite shirts and my wife steals all of them, not the shitty ones I dont like.

SHE TOOK MY APR BBQ SHIRT!!!! Whatever, she looks better in it (by itself) than I do :D

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, supposedly its one of the best out there. I wouldnt know, but damn.....I figured the cheetah print will earn me bonus points. :D

Females.......

o yeah, cheetah print for sure. extra points for you:laugh:

my girl is really easy to shop for, shes a VW girl, and a veterinary technician.... so anything animal/VW related she will like.:thumbup:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
my girl is really easy to shop for, shes a VW girl, and a veterinary technician.... so anything animal/VW related she will like.:thumbup:

HELL YEAH!