GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Have a follow-up interview tomorrow for an IT Marketing internship with a company whose main customer is Verizon, doing local ads for FiOS. Hopefully I'll be looking at the beginning of my career with this company!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Have a follow-up interview tomorrow for an IT Marketing internship with a company whose main customer is Verizon, doing local ads for FiOS. Hopefully I'll be looking at the beginning of my career with this company!
Good luck!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jannnny

Passed Driver's Ed
Acting Distribution Planner | Quotation Analyst | Technologist-In-Training (Electrical)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Assistant project manager for a construction management firm. Provide professional services for illinois tollway construction, on site inspection/ qa/qc, CAD work, etc.

Also run a custom headlight business on the side, you can find me at moonlit retrofits on facebook.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Federal government employee; former US Marine Corps officer

Looking forward to retirement in 12 years. DC sucks! The pay and benefits are pretty sweet though.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Assistant project manager for a construction management firm. Provide professional services for illinois tollway construction, on site inspection/ qa/qc, CAD work, etc.

Feel free to give a little nudge to the fellas working on the LSD ramps ;)

and to reply to the post, i'm a System Admin for a city in Illinois

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Heavy Diesel is the way to go! Was in the shop 5 years, now tech support for dealers.

It's a blessing to have you folks for tech support when we're at a dead stop and can't figure something out.

DEjetta

1A271 on C17's out of Dover AFB part time and a full time LE

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Work for Bridgestone!
In the Technical Service Dept.
Senior Process Engineer assigned to Tire Room.
No experience with passenger tires as we make only
TBR (Truck Bus Radial) tires "Semi" in our plant.
Technology similar just on a larger scale.
Not representing Bridgestone here just a new VW GTI nut.

Gro Harlem

Ready to race!
I'm supposed to be the VoIP Admin for my site but due to gross incompetence and the complete epic fail contracts we have in place here I have multiple hats at my job including: Project Manager, Engineer, Architect and Implementation on top of Sys Admin for not just VoIP but the Network infrastructure, a few RedHat servers, a few VMware assets among other things. At least I have job stability on my side :)