GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
Traded my 2010 Toyota FJ:

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
My last several cars were 1998 Ford ZX-2, 1999 Ford ZX-2 s/r, 2003 Honda Civic SI and my last one was a 2007 Scion tC.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Wow!!

Reminds of someone I know; crashed his Carrera S, his parents later bought him a new Porsche Turbo. [Well they own the only Porsche Dealership] :thumbdown:

haha, holy fuck... they taught him a lesson!!! :lol:

I love pcars, I'll crash my GTI for a 911 turbo!!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I lost count already in past ownerships,but my last three were a Infiniti G20,a MB C230 Kompressor and more recent I did let go my lovely Corrado SCL in order to stick on only one car for the moment,the GTi.

wkc1

Passed Driver's Ed
1) 1991 Toyota Corolla (1st car ever, $1500, still runs like a champ)
2) 2007 MK5 GTI 5-Door Package 1 (loved this car)
3) 2008 BMW E90 M3 (loveddd this car, decided to return to school and wanted something cheaper)
4) 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser (loved it for 6 months, hated the 16mpg)
5) 2010 MK6 GTI 3-Door, and everything is right again :)

RoBob

Passed Driver's Ed
2007 FJ Cruiser

NyteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
C5 corvette in "arrest me" red. moved to NJ and me + snow + crazy torque wasn't a formula I wanted to see the solution to.

Got the GTI because I wanted something I could still feel some power, not break my bank, and have some utilitiy(I fit a large microwave in the C5 hatch.. thats it haha)

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Leased my first vehicle, a shadow blue 2008 Jetta SE, and just picked up my next VW, the UG Gti :D ..... in love with VW's:happyanim:

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
2009 Honda Fit (Worst seats ever)

How can you complain when you had so many damn cup holders? lol I was actually looking into the Fit before getting the GTI. It definitely would've been more responsible financially, but I've never been more scared merging onto a highway. They should really put a few more horses underneath the hood.

JFranko

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine, still have it, but it's been relieved of it's daily driver duties:

Not mine, but the exact same thing. Traded it in for the GTI:happyanim::