GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

Sandwich_Dan

Ready to race!
Lots of formers Bimmer guys on here

Another one here

krokmitten

Ready to race!
SAAB 93SE Convertible, Passed 1/2 my life at the mechanics.

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
So many people downgraded to GTI. I don't feel so bad then :).

Honestly, I don't consider my switch a "downgrade." Believe me, I've been getting plenty of flack from my family about "downgrading" but I love my new car for what it is. I've heard somewhere before, "You cannot call yourself a car enthusiast without first driving a GTI." Well, I just took that a little further and bought the R! :D

EDIT: What I do miss of the BMW is the iDrive... having that little knob in the middle was SO convenient.

Last edited:

HyeWarrior

Banned
So many people downgraded to GTI. I don't feel so bad then :).

As a status symbol, it's a huge downgrade. However, the MK6 has an improvement on many things over my old E46. Much quicker, more fuel efficient, much more fun to drive, more storage room, and not to mention its brand new and problem free. I won't lie, I'll greatly miss my E46. It had leather, sport/heated seats, sunroof, xenons, RWD, and an awesome Harmon Kardon sound system. It's funny because I used to have a MKV GTI for a short while, then got the E46. Everyone claimed I had upgraded, when I actually felt like I downgraded to the older BMW. Now, everyone thinks I downgraded again. All in all, the E46 was a pretty, beautiful car with the appeal of a BMW, but the GTI is a lot more fun even though it seems more juvenile and boy-racer.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
No pics here at work, but my DD was a 03 Grandam and my toy was a 02 Vette

LilRhodyGti

Passed Driver's Ed
1991 Nissan Sentra XE
1999 Nissan Sentra SE Limited 2.0
2005 Nissan Titan SE
2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 yup was a Nissan guy
2010 Ford Focus SES not a bad little car, but boring.

Last edited:

herbert6368

Go Kart Champion
First car that I have saved for a long time, before that is driving my dad's 1m.
This one