GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would you do in my situation?

Option

Votes: 6 22.2%

Votes: 14 51.9%

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Are you very financially stable other than the bonus?

Plus you MISSED the car off the list you SHOULD be buying...

FUCK the EVO... You want a 07 STi Limited in WHITE!

Shit or even a 04-05 STi... Sorry STi owns EVO... Well untill the "newest" STi which is not a real STi and EVO X...

^you're joking, right?

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
I couldn't buy an STi when the EVO is the other option, I just can't... the EVO handles significantly sharper and the gains you receive on such small coin are too good to pass up.

I couldn't buy an STi when the EVO is the other option, I just can't... the EVO handles significantly sharper and the gains you receive on such small coin are too good to pass up.

The Evo 8MR is most balanced, explosive and raw car I have ever been in. I would think that if you've already decided your going to invest 25K into an automobile, and you would consider AWD over RWD, you'd be out of your mind NOT to get the EVO. Shiiiiiiit, save up a few more bones and get the MR. Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts, Eibach springs, incredible stock brakes, and the 6th gear are worth the price difference alone, throw in a set of WORKS 269 cams and you have an absolute monster of a car. The thing will scare the piss out of a camel. FACT!

I love my GTI, but as soon as I can scrape the funds together, it's gone, and an MR IX will be in my driveway.

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
OP how big are you into modding? I would any of those cars for less than 20k and use maybe 2-3k on mods and you would still have some left over. It all depends on which feels right to you though, we can sit here and tell you all day which one we think you should get, but don't base your decision of us. Shop around, take time and find what is right for you dude.

The Evo 8MR is most balanced, explosive and raw car I have ever been in. I would think that if you've already decided your going to invest 25K into an automobile, and you would consider AWD over RWD, you'd be out of your mind NOT to get the EVO. Shiiiiiiit, save up a few more bones and get the MR. Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts, Eibach springs, incredible stock brakes, and the 6th gear are worth the price difference alone, throw in a set of WORKS 269 cams and you have an absolute monster of a car. The thing will scare the piss out of a camel. FACT!

I love my GTI, but as soon as I can scrape the funds together, it's gone, and an MR IX will be in my driveway.

The Evo8 MR is an amazing car, my friends dad had one, and man did we have some great times in that thing. However, I would buy an sti over an evo for the sound alone, one of my favorite sounding cars of all time.

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
also hard to find an evo that hasn't been molested....

I don't care so much as what was done to the car but more its current state. Any car could have been modded, I would rather have a previously modified car that was done right than a bone stock one driven by some fucken bone head kid that hasn't got a clue as to what hes doing.

if i had to buy any suv it would be an srt-8, my friend has one and it's really sick. he keeps up with 335i's like nothing. other than that, i say you can't go wrong with an e46 or even an e36 m3.

utekineir

Banned
Chevy hhr and a bunch of coke.

put a pole in the back and haul around strippers.

or choose a used pt cruiser and buy extra coke

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Options 2 and 3........car from 2 and amount from 3!

use more money and buy a EVO 9 MR and be done with it. It's already in your head that you want a pissed off EVO or you would not have said it 5x in just this thread. Trust me, buy what makes you smile or you'll doubt and wonder everytime your driving your new car and you see an EVO.

A decent EVO 9 MR is within your price range and you can find ones with low miles and no mods, if you scared of the previous owner ragging it to death then selling it.

Thats my vote...

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
EVO X ftmfw

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
out of that list i would go with the evo. what can i say im a fan of the awd. i know u said u cant get an sti but look into them. i personally like them more then the evos. not talking about the evo x. because that is a better car then the new sti. or u could even go with a mustang gt. put a kenny bell super charger on it and be like 495 to the wheels or something. one of my friends has that set up and its freaking crazy.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Have you thought about option 4:

Finding a nice classic car for around 15-20 k?... Nothing like the roar of 60-70's V8, or perhaps a nice classic 80's Turbo car that's been done up to the 9's. :biggrin:

Either way you can make, or buy one that's a pretty decent track monster.

A friend of mine has a '68 Mercury Cougar XR-7 (390), it WAS balls out fast, and then he bored the engine out to 416, new forged pistons, new cams, new gears, posi, etc... The things is going to be a monster when he gets back on the road in the spring. :thumbsup: