GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would you do?

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
You're playing Russian Roulette...

Think about it. What are the odds that a relationship with this chick will last for the rest of your life? The herpes you have a great chance of contracting most certainly will. Right now you have a perfectly clean slate. Think about it...

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
OMFG! Ive held my tongue about your threads long enough, but this one takes the fucking cake. Stop making these stupid ass fucking threads. No one gives a fuck if a hot girl offered to dome you out but told you she had herpes. Do you not have friends in real life that you can go to about this, instead of plastering it all over this site(and probably many more)? I mean cmon, wtf is this man?? Youre coming onto a car site about opinions if you should fuck a herpe infested skank??? I hate to say this, but get a fucking life or a VW, Jesus.

+2348971203948710923847109384717023948

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
OMFG! Ive held my tongue about your threads long enough, but this one takes the fucking cake. Stop making these stupid ass fucking threads. No one gives a fuck if a hot girl offered to dome you out but told you she had herpes. Do you not have friends in real life that you can go to about this, instead of plastering it all over this site(and probably many more)? I mean cmon, wtf is this man?? Youre coming onto a car site about opinions if you should fuck a herpe infested skank??? I hate to say this, but get a fucking life or a VW, Jesus.

classic

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Don't be stupid, everything else you said is irrelevant.

a) how old are you 21, 22? she won't be with you forever, the herp will.

b) do you really want to never ride bareback again.

c) head

d) seriously, are you fucking stupid, i think this may be quite possibly the dumbest thread in a long line of dumb threads that you've made.

:lol: This guy always delivers, he is right on the money.

Seriously OP, can you make a fucking decision in your life without asking for GolfMKV.com's opinion on it?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
I think I have some good advice that will work for everyone. Unplug your computer. Take that computer outside. Siphon some gas out of your non-VW gas tank and pour it over the top of the computer. Go back into the house and grab a pack of matches and walk back outside. Strike a match and throw it onto the computer. At that point you'll hear a noise... but not just any noise... it's the sweet sound of liberation from your reign of terror on this and undoubtedly other internet forums.