GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What would you do?

AdvanSuper

Banned
So liek I met this girl but shes got liek this hiv thing and she slamming smokin hot and i dunno if I should tap that or marry her...

Wut is liek u guys opinions?

Did I say she was smoking hot and got hiv in a gangbang?

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Holy dumb fuck. You really think its worth it? Next weeks thread "My dick fell off, what would you do?"

sloMk5

OMFG! Ive held my tongue about your threads long enough, but this one takes the fucking cake. Stop making these stupid ass fucking threads. No one gives a fuck if a hot girl offered to dome you out but told you she had herpes. Do you not have friends in real life that you can go to about this, instead of plastering it all over this site(and probably many more)? I mean cmon, wtf is this man?? Youre coming onto a car site about opinions if you should fuck a herpe infested skank??? I hate to say this, but get a fucking life or a VW, Jesus.

lol thank you:clap:

DanSan

meerkat
Fuck herpies.. go get a challenge and find a girl with the HIV..

BossDuB27

Illuminati
And the OP is full of fail like always....you're the type of guy that will be like hmmm should I fuck her? she said she has HIV but its not Aids so its safe I guess. Get a life :thumbsup:

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yes, it is stupid.

Yes, you can get the herps from just kissing, but both persons must have open cuts in order for the virus to spread. You're not going to kiss someone with pus spewing cold sores, are you?

Now, you mentioned that you are well aware that herps can be spread by kissing. Yet you still made thread asking if it was a good idea. How is this not a stupid question?

Personally, I think his question is valid, albeit not in the best forum. Your response, on the other hand, well... that's a whole new colour of stupid.

You don't need "open cuts" to transmit the virus. She doesn't even need to have visible sores to spread the virus. Herpes is as common as it is because it can be asymptomatically shed any time, any day, and the majority of the population has either HSV1 or HSV2 at this point, so... how `bout we ease up on the "skank" comments, and educate ourselves a little more before we go spouting off on the subject?

To the OP, I'd post this question elsewhere, if only because you apparently won't find many educated responses on the subject here. I mean, hey, we're gearheads, not doctors, right? That said, my own personal advice would be to take your dick and its opinion right out of the conversation, and then ask yourself if she's really someone you want to be with. When she's 80 and has an ass like runny oatmeal, are you gonna have some good conversations to fall back on? :thumbsup:

If too much of your reason for being with her is because of her looks, remember that they'll fade. If it's honestly because of her personality, then take it slow and safe for now, an see where it takes you. Just my 2¢. :wink:

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
op sounds like u found a new best friend not gf. unless u want herpies. not worth it at all.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
^ Yeah, see if you can get a hookup with some of her clean friends. Maybe they're just as good of girls and hot.

This thread had me laughing my ass off at some of the comments. Not at the OP.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
i'd just stick a gun up my ass and pull the trigger. i can't believe i just read this thread.