Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Miss Vickie's Jalapeno

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

waffleman

Ready to race!
What's a Belgian fry, and how is it different from the French ones?

Fries originate from Belgium. The French have a number of joke books about Belgian and their fries. True Belgian fries are fried twice with a 30 minute rest period in between, and come out perfectly crispy on the outside, moist on the inside. They are eaten with mayo - but not the garbage mayo you get here in the US - instead real tasty stuff. :thumbup:

Of course, the French also have joke books on Americans, and were laughing histerically when people boycotted "French" fries. :thumbdown:

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
I knew about the Mayo thing, but I didn't know they were re-fried.

'Freedom Fries' was a fantastic example of good, old fashioned American self importance + world ignorance. :)

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
I always found that with Doritos in the tank the GTI was much faster. I was pulling trains on the highway on 335's and F430's.

Bunch of fannies.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
finally bit the bullet - I know it's kind of an unpopular choice around here, but it's way better than EVERYTHING else! I know it because I paid for it!

(and yes, I know my engine bay is dirty)

Burntchicken

Ready to race!
finally bit the bullet - I know it's kind of an unpopular choice around here, but it's way better than EVERYTHING else! I know it because I paid for it!

(and yes, I know my engine bay is dirty)

Beautiful, it goes perfectly with the blue caps from the blinker fluid and radiator heating fluid!

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
the mayo you get with your fries at french MCDonalds(I cant read french so it was a safe bet) is good it has green stuff in it and is creamier.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm wearing flippers...

I just mind F^%ked you

for a second there i was like "oh he's wearing flip flops" but then i reread it and noticed the flippers.

CadMan

Ready to race!
+1. Ever tried em in a sandwich? Sounds weird but trust me on this one. Pure awesome.

Yes I have, Pure awesome in all their awesomeness!

Now try French Fries with salt and vinegar in a sandwich. :thumbsup:

Awesome to the Nth degree!