GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who uses the "New Posts" Button?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I find myself posting in regional forums accidently sometimes because I dont even look where the thread was posted.

Anyone else solely use the "New Posts" button exclusively like I do?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OH YEAH.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

EDIT: just noticed the idiot misspelled sometimes......

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha, that rules....

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Its the only way I enter the forum. But I'm on here all the time. I suppose those that let more time lapse between visits would go and target specific sections.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Its the only way I enter the forum. But I'm on here all the time. I suppose those that let more time lapse between visits would go and target specific sections.

Yeah every night I hit it and have to sift through about 8 pages of BS, but normally I get one a good roll during the day at work to only have to see about 1-2 pages every now and then.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I'm back and forth between the 'new posts' and the 'user CP'. Only go into the specific regional or topic forums if i'm looking to post up a new thread.

Every day multiple times a day.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
...Yep, all the time. In addition, tapatalk has a participated button, I wish the home page had. I use those two tons.

Not sure what the 'participated' button does exactly, but by the sounds of it, if you click on your 'user CP tab at the top of the forum page, you'll get the same results. It shows you only the threads you've posted in, and only if there are new posts after yours...