GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who wants a T-Shirt?

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
infact, id like a softball shirt, you know those 2 tone ones, with like a white middle that cuts low and half sleeve black sleeve's? i wear those ALOT lol, well like when im not here but yeah :D id be more than willing to buy some off ya man!

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well its easter...where are the designs?

the more i think about the possible nice designs that could be had makes me really excited to see them...im dying for a GTI/VW shirt or shirts

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
designs

I have a design but I don't know how to post pictures up here. I have no idea how to get a URL or anything so..

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Well, I've got some bad news. I'm going to have to postpone this idea for a few weeks at least. Something bad came up this weekend, and now financially, I just can't afford to back this operation at this point. I'm very sorry to get everyones hopes up, and appologize if I have dissapointed anyone.
This isn't to say that I won't ever have them made. It's just not going to happen in the near future.
Thanks for being understanding, I will let you know when this is ready to go.

Matt

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Hokietuner said:
You ruined my Easter, First I find out there's no easter bunny, and now this, Thanks alot

:hitcomputer: :bellyroll:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i would personally like it so say something along the lines of make friends with your fast or golf/rabbit/gti mkv.com on the front just below the pic of the GTI, and maybe the old drivers wanted vw slogan on the back, centered near the neck.

if that combination was made available with the first shirt you posted, i would defintely buy.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Filness,

I sent you a PM with a couple of my ideas since I can no longer go through with this. I'd be pumped if someone could continue on with the idea, and would be more than happy to assist by sharing some of my designs or doing whatever you need. I like the idea you have and would be down to buy a couple.

Matt

PS I'm sure the people that had interest when I first brought it up would still be on board with you.

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
MHS216 said:
Filness,

I sent you a PM with a couple of my ideas since I can no longer go through with this. I'd be pumped if someone could continue on with the idea, and would be more than happy to assist by sharing some of my designs or doing whatever you need. I like the idea you have and would be down to buy a couple.

Matt

PS I'm sure the people that had interest when I first brought it up would still be on board with you.

Yes we would, but I'd want a shirt thats been screen printed