Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz

James G

Spool makes me drool.
He's got his game locked tight

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
the best part is mothers interview... "Well kids do this kind of stuff"...

right... the world is full of 4 year olds drinking/stealing/dressing up like a woman...

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Lock That Kid Up Now!!!!

Lucidity

Marx
I'm surprised there was no mention of Grand Theft Auto in the story.

bovice

Banned
this is why we should have let the south secede from the union lol

rs_hunter

Ich blute VW-Blau & weiße
this is why we should have let the south secede from the union lol

What kind of stupid fucking comment is that? Dumb-asses come from all over, as you've managed to prove.

As just one example, you'll note that much of the manufacturing base that is left to keep this country afloat is in the South. The "Rust Belt" is called that for a very good reason. As a whole, the people in the South are clearly smarter than they're commonly given credit for, as they've monopolized the Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Nissan, and Hyundai manufacturing facilities. Production bases which are being expanded upon, BTW.

Care to enlighten us all on the massive investments that the lovely state of Arizona has seen of late? The blood-sucking State's implementation of speed cameras, in cooperation with an Australian company, doesn't count. I don't consider bleeding the citizens to be a legitimate "industry"...

bovice

Banned
What kind of stupid fucking comment is that? Dumb-asses come from all over, as you've managed to prove.

As just one example, you'll note that much of the manufacturing base that is left to keep this country afloat is in the South. The "Rust Belt" is called that for a very good reason. As a whole, the people in the South are clearly smarter than they're commonly given credit for, as they've monopolized the Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Nissan, and Hyundai manufacturing facilities. Production bases which are being expanded upon, BTW.

Care to enlighten us all on the massive investments that the lovely state of Arizona has seen of late? The blood-sucking State's implementation of speed cameras, in cooperation with an Australian company, doesn't count. I don't consider bleeding the citizens to be a legitimate "industry"...

lol calm down man. that article is just further justifying the stereotype of trailer trash in the south and all across the nation. i meant no harm, but chuckled a little when i saw that article took place in chattanooga, tn.

btw, arizona sucks dick. not a fan of living here. born and raised in california

Lucidity

Marx

Those plants are there because land is cheaper and so are employees, it's about money..... your faulty logic ftl.

rs_hunter

Ich blute VW-Blau & weiße
lol calm down man. that article is just further justifying the stereotype of trailer trash in the south and all across the nation. i meant no harm, but chuckled a little when i saw that article took place in chattanooga, tn.

btw, arizona sucks dick. not a fan of living here. born and raised in california

You're right about the stereotypes, but you'd be amazed at the stuff I see locally (currently live in Ohio) that makes the Southern version look like a compliment. The irony is that locals seem incapable of seeing these characteristics in themselves. They'll laugh themselves sick, while I'm looking around and thinking, "Hello? Have you not had a look out your very own front door?". It's nothing less than stunning.

I've lived in a number of places, both across the US and elsewhere, and can say unequivocally that people don't change nearly as much as the geography does. I've come to believe that people are really laughing at the traits they recognize when they look in the mirror. It's just a lot easier to ascribe the faults to someone else. The media recognizes this and has made a fortune off of it. Clearly, KTLA can't be looking too close to home as Los Angeles isn't easily rivaled.

I've also been in Arizona. No offense to the natives, but about all I could give it was that it certainly was warm. I did love visiting the Grand Canyon, though. I'm also another native Californian, but considering what everyone's managed to do to screw it up, I'm not in any rush to return. The last thing I feel like doing is paying for someone else's BS. Then again, it's exactly what I'm already doing as it is...