GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Would I be crazy to trade my GTI for a Rabbit TDI?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
yes I agree with that. It's definetly easier to categorize it as quick and not mind blowingly fast. Mind blowingly fast costs bread...it's all around fun, and the TDI is not all around fun, it's all around economy. Stay Up.

:headbang:

rock on

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Teknophreak said:
Calm down, I was just goofing around. It's not like I insulted your mom. It's just funny that a guy tooling around in a Hyundai says the GTI isn't fast.

alright...yes i drive a pos...but it doesnt mean i have not driven my fair share of very fast cars...i just can't afford them right now. being 80k in debt because of college usually does that to you :wink:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
oh now u all are hijacking...lol...so ill join along...lmao

what is fast is very subjective...as someone already stated

to me fast is anything that puts me in my seat when i take off nice and hard...the GTI does that...my 12 sec Si really did that....my old CBR 600 F4 did that

but each one of those are in a different class...to me the GTi is fast..but its a nice fast not a retarded fast like my old civic

so to some the GTI is slow to others its fast...its up to the person

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Freek said:
oh now u all are hijacking...lol...so ill join along...lmao

what is fast is very subjective...as someone already stated

to me fast is anything that puts me in my seat when i take off nice and hard...the GTI does that...my 12 sec Si really did that....my old CBR 600 F4 did that

but each one of those are in a different class...to me the GTi is fast..but its a nice fast not a retarded fast like my old civic

so to some the GTI is slow to others its fast...its up to the person
I aggree.... Test drive the TDI, if you like it and it suits what you are looking for then shouldnt it be plenty fast for you? Hell being "fast" is just as subjective as weather or not a group of guys thinks a certain girl is hot....