GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wow! new M3 test! 0-60mph in 4.4 seconds or better.

KroenenMKV

Ready to race!
12.9 second 1/4 is awesome indeed. A 360 Modena runs a 12.8... The new M3 will be able to hang with Ferraris even at 100+ mph :drool:

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
12.9 second 1/4 is awesome indeed. A 360 Modena runs a 12.8... The new M3 will be able to hang with Ferraris even at 100+ mph :drool:

good point - and in this test they sid they didnt have a lot of time to get thier best times - its possible they could hit 12.8 sec.

the inline 6 is sweet but is at its limit. A 8400 rpm V8 sounds awesome to me.

binky

Ready to race!
Hmm.. well guess the current RS4 will remain the fastest. I've seen a stock one go 12.7 @ 109

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Yea yea ... who cares about stock... the old v6 was pretty much tuned to its full potential... this new V8 is barely tuned and is putting out these numbers, imagine what it will be capable of with a few mods.

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
Hmm.. well guess the current RS4 will remain the fastest. I've seen a stock one go 12.7 @ 109

but the M3 hit 111 mph? on the first test.

V6 ?? ROTFL:laughabove:

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
lol sorry kid, you need to do some research.

uh - yeah - a 8400 rpm V8 is not really liightly tuned. Its unlikly tuners will be able to get much out of it without spening tens of thousands of dollers as was the case with the inline 6 E46 M3.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
but the M3 hit 111 mph? on the first test.

V6 ?? ROTFL:laughabove:

I'd still take the RS4 over the M3, absolutely no question. I like RWD and sheer power, but there is just something about the RS4 that calls my name. I wouldn't really laugh at a twin turbo V6, seeing as how it puts most cars to shame, and you might make the 335i guys mad :wink:

As far as the V8 being lightly tuned, come on... Do you really think BMW hasn't been tweaking this thing for years? Like was said above if it was choked off it wouldn't be turning 8000+

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
I wouldn't really laugh at a twin turbo V6, seeing as how it puts most cars to shame, and you might make the 335i guys mad :wink:

the RS4 is an awesome car. I drove one and loved it.

what V6 tt are we talking about?:iono:

the Rs4 is a v8.

the 335i is an inline 6, not a vee. :frown: