y is my other post clozd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev24k

Go Kart Champion

^ Because you fall right about here.​

Eric1285

Ready to race!
Man, I want to take a real IQ test. I've only ever taken those short online ones. They're probably not accurate.

Turb0matic

Ready to race!
i took one in the 8th grade, now a freshy in college. i got 114ish (can't remember exactly, but that sticks out), w/o finishing of course...shit was hard. wouldn't mind doing it again.

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Man, I want to take a real IQ test. I've only ever taken those short online ones. They're probably not accurate.

See if you know anyone taking psychology courses at the college level. They will have to administer several tests (MMPI, IQ, etc.) as coursework. You get to help them, you get to find out how smart you are or aren't, and (best of all) it's free. That's the way I did it.

BigTuna

is from Canada eh.
IQ tests aren't really the most accurate way to judge "intelligence" anyway. Think of them as more of a speedometer for your problem solving abilities.

They can also be horribly inaccurate. I've always scored between 149 & 164 on those tests (yeah... I'm apparently one of those), except when I was given a test intended for children (I was 27). I scored an 84 (legally retarded).

The OP however... probably falls into the 60's and thinks it's a good thing because he "passed".

Eric1285

Ready to race!
See if you know anyone taking psychology courses at the college level. They will have to administer several tests (MMPI, IQ, etc.) as coursework. You get to help them, you get to find out how smart you are or aren't, and (best of all) it's free. That's the way I did it.

Good idea. I'll hit up my friend who's a psych major when I go to visit friends in Michigan this week.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
They can also be horribly inaccurate. I've always scored between 149 & 164 on those tests (yeah... I'm apparently one of those), except when I was given a test intended for children (I was 27). I scored an 84 (legally retarded).

HAHAA LMAO
not intended to poke fun at you. I'm just laughing at the difference in score.

ok I just went through the entire thread that he got closed. OMFG that was amazing. I was literally sitting in class giggling under my breath like a little girl. The last lik 3 pages werent so good but omg the thing with the tacos and the anchorman picture i couldnt even believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.