GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

y is my other post clozd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTuna

is from Canada eh.
HAHAA LMAO
not intended to poke fun at you. I'm just laughing at the difference in score.

I thought it was hilarious too. I'm apparently a genius, but require a helmet and ride the short bus.

I gotta go laugh at the op's other post now.

EDIT: I read it and almost pee'd

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
I read that other thread and I have to say I feel bad for the guy, everyone was just so mean. However, this guy doesn't seem like the brightest person ever. But people should have gave him the benefit of the doubt.

bovice

Banned
Why are you hating on the republican party (look at your screen name) if you are from the dominican republic?

i think its diegop, not die gop

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
IQ tests aren't really the most accurate way to judge "intelligence" anyway. Think of them as more of a speedometer for your problem solving abilities.

They can also be horribly inaccurate. I've always scored between 149 & 164 on those tests (yeah... I'm apparently one of those), except when I was given a test intended for children (I was 27). I scored an 84 (legally retarded).

The OP however... probably falls into the 60's and thinks it's a good thing because he "passed".

pretty sure IQ only goes to 160

and 99.997% of people do not fall in this range.. that is 3 out of every 10,000

so i say to you... MY ASS!

mkvtg37

women = cunts
hahaha, i just read this guy's first post.

dat civic wuz balla son. ay yo shotay, y u sale dat dope azz sh1t sucka?

BigTuna

is from Canada eh.
pretty sure IQ only goes to 160

and 99.997% of people do not fall in this range.. that is 3 out of every 10,000

so i say to you... MY ASS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

Physicist / Engineer Kim Ung-yong has a verified IQ of 210
Bouncer Christopher Michael Langan has a verified IQ of 195
Engineer Philip Emeagwali is alleged to have an IQ of 190
World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov is alleged to have an IQ of 190
Author Marilyn Vos Savant has a verified IQ of 186
Actor James Woods is alleged to have an IQ of 180
Politician John H. Sununu is alleged to have an IQ of 180
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is alleged to have an IQ of 180
Mathematician Andrew Wiles is alleged to have an IQ of 170
World Chess Champion Judith Polgar is alleged to have an IQ of 170
Chess Grandmaster Robert Byrne is alleged to have an IQ of 170
World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer is alleged to have an IQ of 167
Microsoft Founder Paul Allen is alleged to have an IQ of over 160

However... it all depends on the test that is administered. Different tests will yield different results. That's why there is such a range on scores taken from one individual. Different days, with the same test can even yield drastically different results.

People would be shocked to see how some "stupid" people really do well on these things, and how some really book smart folks barely scrape past the 110 mark.

...there is much confusion over the actual value, with data and calculations variously yielding 167+, 186, 218, 228, and 230. Extremely high IQ measurement is an inexact science: high IQs are very difficult to quantify because so few people have IQs at that level, giving rise to the problems associated with small sample sizes, ceiling bumping caused by tests not designed to measure such high IQs, and fat tailing which gives the impression more high IQs exist than predicted by a normal distribution. Moreover, there are general disagreements and controversies over the validity of IQ scoring at any level.

One of my assigned tasks where I work is to perform intelligence testing, and psychometric evaluations of perspective employees, so I kind know a little something about this stuff.

That being said... I don't put a lot of value in IQ scoring because it is inherently flawed.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
One of my assigned tasks where I work is to perform intelligence testing, and psychometric evaluations of perspective employees, so I kind know a little something about this stuff.

That being said... I don't put a lot of value in IQ scoring because it is inherently flawed.

that sounds like a neat job, i bet you have some funny stories :lol:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
HOOLY SHIT. that last thread was amazing & Esheg4evr is one funny bastard!!

Guys got tacometros and uses a burrritometer...

i just sprayed spit all over my screen (trying to contain the laughter).

FUCK where was i when this happened. I would have ripped him a new asshole.

^^ http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66483

and yeah I agree I felt a little bad for him because he clearly meant well and he just needs a little guidance. The grammar bashing was a bit uncalled for though.

But omg some of those posts were just too much. I was literally sittin in class with my shirt over my face doin that retarded breathing thing(you guys know what Im talkin about) trying to contain my laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.