GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your BEST picture

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
lol no way, what year is she?

lol yeah, she just graduated from University of San Francisco. I'm actually coming to visit her in Seattle on Tuesday...it'll be my first time to Seattle and I'm gonna be there for a week. PM me if you want to get together or something. I know we're friends on FB, but we can discuss logistics through PM if you want.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
lol yeah, she just graduated from University of San Francisco. I'm actually coming to visit her in Seattle on Tuesday...it'll be my first time to Seattle and I'm gonna be there for a week. PM me if you want to get together or something. I know we're friends on FB, but we can discuss logistics through PM if you want.

Sadly im stuck in spokane for the summer :mad0259: fuckin blows but I'd be down for a meet and greet if I was actually in town :cry:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Sadly im stuck in spokane for the summer :mad0259: fuckin blows but I'd be down for a meet and greet if I was actually in town :cry:

ahh epic fail. You're taking summer classes at Gonzaga? Hopefully I'll be back and we can meet up again then.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this state so far. My gf and I drove up to Whistler today, so we're spending the night exploring Canada, then Friday we're gonna head out to the San Juan Islands.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
^^ nice lighting.

I've been chatting up in this thread and lacking pics. Here's one from the roof of my abode for the evening.

apollosfury

designeddwk
^^ nice lighting.

I've been chatting up in this thread and lacking pics. Here's one from the roof of my abode for the evening.

jelly.