GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zillon's United Grey Build - '13 GTI

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Thanks!

I shoot with a Canon 50D, and primarily two different lenses; my Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, and my Canon 70-200 f/4L IS. Edited with Lightroom and Photoshop.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
mmmm r tails :drool: I need to stop buying guns lol and get some tails

I use Motul Oil specifically desinged for DI engines :thumbsup:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
mmmm r tails :drool: I need to stop buying guns lol and get some tails

I use Motul Oil specifically desinged for DI engines :thumbsup:

Seriously man, jump on that Depo group buy already.

And which Motul oil are you running?

palma

Ready to race!
Great idea for the license plate. I'm going to do that when I get some time. My dealer screwed in the plate a little off center so I now have to correct their mistake.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Great idea for the license plate. I'm going to do that when I get some time. My dealer screwed in the plate a little off center so I now have to correct their mistake.

Yeah, it really ended up working out well. Just be careful when drilling out the holes, the size needs to be exact, or the rubber well nuts will be a little loose.

Anyways, installed my boost gauge tonight, finally. That whole process sucked. The boost line was about 3 inches shy of allowing me to route the line the way I wanted, so I had to re-do my line routing. I also want to re-do the wiring, I'm not completely thrilled with how I tapped into the headlight harness.

It works, though. I think. Showing 22-23 in Hg of vacuum at idle, and a peak of 9 lbs of boost that settles to around 7 lbs at WOT. Did a few on-ramp pulls to test things out. Sound about right to you guys?

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed rear sway should be here on Monday...

Here's a shot of the New South ventpod installed.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup:

You take VERY nice pictures by the way, not sure if I've said that or not.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
DasAuto1295 said:
You take VERY nice pictures by the way, not sure if I've said that or not.

Thanks!

You're supposed to remove the bird poop before taking pictures :p

Very nice though.

:laugh:

You mean the spot behind the wheel? That's a reflection, smartass. :p

I didn't even notice it until now, though.

B

Bronson@APR

I love the back end of this car! LED tails + rear wiper delete really made a world of a difference.

Super clean UG MK6, I love UG on this body style with LED tails. Keep up the good work!