GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LOL Fast and the Furious 3 trailer

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
Shit, I bet after watching dat movie, ricers r gonna start drifting all over the place and cause mayhem on the streets -_-"

Some ppl actually thot this movie was gonna be named 3Fast3Furious:laugh:

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Who knows, maybe there will be a bunch of great cars, and good race scenes that will make up for the horrible dialogue that is normal in the Fast and the Furious.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Deagle said:
I wouldn't go see that movie if you paid for the ticket and bought me a case of beer.
Yeah...it's getting a little gay and out of hand. Just my opinion.

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
Kurupt-MK5 said:
shit i would but i would just go and drink the beers

Your right haha. Just give it to me cold. I'll bring a few friends. It's bound to be at least a little better while tipsy.

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
I'll admit it. I will go see it. To me these movies are like a train wreck, you just gotta look. But after I watch it, I am certain that I will never watch it again, and will bitch everytime it's on HBO.

Tay2610

Autocross Newbie
ya ill probaly end up seeing it too.......haha atleast the cars look alright anybody see that veilside rx-7 was that the blitz 180? the 350 looked like veilside too.

Dude123

Oval Champion
I did not see any VW's in that trailer... o_O

Where are they at?

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
Just because they aren't in the trailer doesn't mean they aren't in the movie. I'm sure there will be all kinds of new cars in there, cars like the GTI, the Civic Si, Acura RSX, WRX, and probably a Cobalt SS & SRT-4 will find their way into the movie.
All the car manufacturers want in on this movie so they can get their cars exposed....it's an hour and a half long commercial.

Dude123

Oval Champion
the_saint said:
Just because they aren't in the trailer doesn't mean they aren't in the movie. I'm sure there will be all kinds of new cars in there, cars like the GTI, the Civic Si, Acura RSX, WRX, and probably a Cobalt SS & SRT-4 will find their way into the movie.
All the car manufacturers want in on this movie so they can get their cars exposed....it's an hour and a half long commercial.

I know they'll probably be in the movie, I just though someone said there's one in the trailer...

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
Oh...gotcha. I thought I saw one in the trailer (grey vehicle with someone leaning out the back window w/a camera) towards the end of the clip but after watching the clip a few times I concluded it's not. Other than that, I didn't notice any...

GTI2007

The trailer is 2 minutes and 7 seconds. You can't put every car out of a movie of 90 to 100 minutes in a trailer that short.