GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good news from my dealer!

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
:laugh: You will have to change your Sig now as you know were it is lol.:laugh: :tongue: :w00t:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
snoopy said:
:laugh: You will have to change your Sig now as you know were it is lol.:laugh: :tongue: :w00t:

:laughabove:
Good point :clap:

Well picked it up Thursday evening........ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

not sure what you want me to say :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Dirty Pucka said:
Well picked it up Thursday evening........ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

not sure what you want me to say :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tell all :biggrin:

Only 3.5 hours to go until I pick mine up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Some pics, better ones to follow:wink:

Last edited:
101st_IanC said:
Tell all :biggrin:

Only 3.5 hours to go until I pick mine up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well your going to have a great day!!! I'm not saying anything else:wink:

My dealer put 100 miles worth of fuel in it, I'm pleased to say I only made it last 55 miles:biggrin: I then went and filled it up with BP Ultimate :biggrin: not sure if there is any difference but it goes like stink:burnrubber:

Have a great day, let me know how you get on!

Mines got to got back tomorrow...... long story but when I went to pick it up it was in the show room...... someone has kindly scratched the front wing, hopefully it can be polished out:frown: Anyway, I'm getting the managers GTI whilst they sort mine out so I can thrash the pants off it:biggrin:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Dirty Pucka said:
Mines got to got back tomorrow...... long story but when I went to pick it up it was in the show room...... someone has kindly scratched the front wing, hopefully it can be polished out:frown: Anyway, I'm getting the managers GTI whilst they sort mine out so I can thrash the pants off it:biggrin:

Check it very carefully..
When I got my TT it was a frosty morning. Some numpty wiped the frost off and scratched accross the bonnet. It went back in and some other numpty decided to try and polish it out with one of those circular electric polishers. The whole bonnet looked like one of those trendy aluminium cafe tables..

I insisted it went to a professional valet or I would have a total body respray.. It came back perfect - no hint of where the scratch had been. I think Chipsaway had been called in (they had a very good one down here - not sure about now though)..

101st_IanC said:
Check it very carefully..
When I got my TT it was a frosty morning. Some numpty wiped the frost off and scratched accross the bonnet. It went back in and some other numpty decided to try and polish it out with one of those circular electric polishers. The whole bonnet looked like one of those trendy aluminium cafe tables..

I insisted it went to a professional valet or I would have a total body respray.. It came back perfect - no hint of where the scratch had been. I think Chipsaway had been called in (they had a very good one down here - not sure about now though)..

Tell me about it...... I wasn't very happy when I saw it, the salesman nearly cried after the rollocking I gave him (my point was what the f*ck was it doing in the showroom??? it was sold and awaiting collection it should have been in the compound!) I will wait and see what it looks like, my friend is a paint sprayer for Porsche and he has a keen eye, I will let him take a look before I accept it:wink:

I bet your clock watching:biggrin:

Thanks for your pm..... all sorted now:wink:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Well done VW :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just picked her up and I'm in love again..:wub:

I love the DSG even though I took a gamble when ordering it.
I never test drove a DSG - just fancied the idea of a new gadget to play with

Got a couple of hours now until I can go out and play again..

Time to change my sig.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
101st_IanC said:
Well done VW :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just picked her up and I'm in love again..:wub:

I love the DSG even though I took a gamble when ordering it.
I never test drove a DSG - just fancied the idea of a new gadget to play with

Got a couple of hours now until I can go out and play again..

Time to change my sig.

:needpics:

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
Freek said:
:needpics:

Yupp - but I have been too busy driving..

Pics are uploaded to My Garage

Last edited:

dodweld

Ready to race!
Just found out my Gti cleared the Wolfsburg line early Wednesday morning, all line checks OK and awaiting shipment to the UK - Dealer thinks it will be about ten days or earlier to picking her up. Guess i'll need to double check everything if it was built on the night shift!!!

Anticipation building now!!! It's like been a Kid again waiting for Xmas