GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some bish drove my car without my permission, kinda.

TechnikSLR

Ready to race!
just get hammered drunk after eating as much taco bell as humanly possible and then pull the trigger in her sonata. after she pays for damages, even if there arent any, just make shit up and make them atleast pay for the mileage. problem solved

dustinwark

Miesian
just get hammered drunk after eating as much taco bell as humanly possible and then pull the trigger in her sonata. after she pays for damages, even if there arent any, just make shit up and make them atleast pay for the mileage. problem solved

took me at least 4 times reading this to understand what you meant, thought it was some long analogy about getting with the twins :lol:

Moses

Go Kart Champion
87 octane is the devils urine.

i'll put 93 in anything i drive. i do it without thinking now.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Wow man I would go NUTS if I found out this is happen...I wonder if they filled up gas with it too? 87 octane if they did I bet.

Im very careful when it comes to people driving my car. When I first got my car I left for a few hours one day and noticed my brother in law who was visiting from LA had taken my car for s pin without telling me.

Issue is, he doesnt know how to drive stick AT ALL, and he almost crashed into the laundry machine because he probably drove into the driveway at 10 mph since he cant feather the throttle correctly.

So now, if I leave anywhere without my car(like with friends) I take my keys.

But in all seriousness OP, how the hell do you let 2 Hyundai driving inexperienced girls drive a car thats very lowered and much faster than theirs??? Id rather have the battery die on me.

Yea, im a little scared about the 87 octane :cry:

And I know, I made a HUGE mistake. I have learned my lesson and will never let anybody drive my car again. I just really thought I could trust them. They lived with us for 4 years when they were 14-18.

Cryptic1911

Go Kart Champion
in for pics of the twins!

JDraft

architectural draftsman
Aware me on these "loops"

I'm only 17 haha.

was surprised to see the word bish on here, then i remembered seeing you in the misc and it all made sense.:thumbsup: