GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some bish drove my car without my permission, kinda.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
ahaha, dont have facebook here in china, otherwise I'd post em. (they are super skinny though... and they tried modeling for some time. Idk where those pics are)

She did volunteer to pay for any damages though. It turned out to only be one of the twins.

she volunteered to pay you back with only one of the twins? you're right...for the damage incurred, you should ask for both twins. Make them eat some cheeseburgers before the "payback".

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Would def get some sort of physical compensation... lol.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
first and foremost... introduce me to the twins.

second, i am so sorry man. that is possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to your car.

i once had a drunk girl comandeer my car while i was pissing on a tree. luckilly she couldn't figure out how to spin out of mud with the ebrake on.
i was furious. details of that story are many to explain, but i know how you feel anyway.

at least you'd know if she cracked your oil pan though... she'd be averaging zero in some parking lot.

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
sub'ed for pictures of said twins and also sub'd for pics of damages and costs. fuck man i would have been livid! i think im going to get one of these said gps trackers, what is the brand and where can i get this?

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
sub'ed for pictures of said twins and also sub'd for pics of damages and costs. fuck man i would have been livid! i think im going to get one of these said gps trackers, what is the brand and where can i get this?

http://www.liveviewgps.com/

There is a monthly service charge though... Oh, and what you can see when you have it is basically google earth, with a... lemme get a screenshot lol.

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
I forsee literal or metaphorical ass-kickery in the future of the twin...

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
damn! which one do you have? that is kick ass, ill have to check the pics when i get off work im intreaged

eyerolleddapiece

Passed Driver's Ed
1. She was going to driver the car in reverse to make the miles go away, DUH

2. She was going 88mph to try and go back in time...if it worked, then the miles would disappear, easily as successful as #1

3. You talk about hot Russian twins and dont have a pic readily available...thats nearly as FAIL as leaving your keys for a teenage female.

easydubbin

every day i'm dubbin it
1. She was going to driver the car in reverse to make the miles go away, DUH

2. She was going 88mph to try and go back in time...if it worked, then the miles would disappear, easily as successful as #1

3. You talk about hot Russian twins and dont have a pic readily available...thats nearly as FAIL as leaving your keys for any female.

:lol: lmao. laughed harder and harder as i read through these.

ps: fixed.

J-DUB

got splashback?
twins>car damage

DU WERK!!

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Wow man I would go NUTS if I found out this is happen...I wonder if they filled up gas with it too? 87 octane if they did I bet.

Im very careful when it comes to people driving my car. When I first got my car I left for a few hours one day and noticed my brother in law who was visiting from LA had taken my car for s pin without telling me.

Issue is, he doesnt know how to drive stick AT ALL, and he almost crashed into the laundry machine because he probably drove into the driveway at 10 mph since he cant feather the throttle correctly.

So now, if I leave anywhere without my car(like with friends) I take my keys.

But in all seriousness OP, how the hell do you let 2 Hyundai driving inexperienced girls drive a car thats very lowered and much faster than theirs??? Id rather have the battery die on me.