GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some bish drove my car without my permission, kinda.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
don't worry, no felony, only mis.

(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual
intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years
older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is
guilty of a misdemeanor.

JDraft

architectural draftsman
:eyebulge:

Edit: JRRBadBoy4Life?

Nope. I go by the same name over there :wink:

Been lurking for over a year, and just recently started posting.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Kill her.

Haha I got caught like this once driving my dads patrol car home one night. He has it to there he gets a text saying my speed so he called me and asked how fast I was going. I said 76, which I was, and the said yup...actually 77 and slow down now. I did but drove the rest of the way home with the yellow patrol lights on instead.

conom06d

yeah they are pretty awesome systems if your're trying to watch over your kids or work vehicles but I would be soooo pissed if i had one in my car.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
UPDATE:

They did wash my car... which I actually didnt want.

I got the car up on a lift today, and saw that there were scrapes on the oil pan and some metal part behind the oil pan. They also scraped the lip pretty bad (stock lip)

Also, I saw that the front tires are bald on the inside, but I dont think i can blame them on that.

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
UPDATE:

They did wash my car... which I actually didnt want.

I got the car up on a lift today, and saw that there were scrapes on the oil pan and some metal part behind the oil pan. They also scraped the lip pretty bad (stock lip)

Also, I saw that the front tires are bald on the inside, but I dont think i can blame them on that.

how much are you lowered?

conom06d

what a reckless person who cares nothing about other peoples property.

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Time to smack a bitch... or at least make them pay for damages. Do they have insurance?