GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 - 2011 NHL Playoff thread

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
^that videos been taken down.

This shit makes me sick. If I played for Vancouver, I would almost want to be traded after seeing this kind of stuff. Side note, poor M5...

Last edited:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Those chicks are insane. First and foremost, let the crowd destroy it, you'll get an insurance check & you get a new one. To try to fight a wild crowd over a car is insane.
The amount of damage done, the insurance company may try to fix it. If its set on fire, its gone.

This isn't the first time this has happened in canada either... 1994 (same post i made in the wtf thread)

From 94

Also, a little history lesson...

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
I remember watching when the Rangers won that cup. Mike Richter was a huge Hero to me.

Hell I remember my dad taking me to the Kings and Canadian's Stanley Cup game at the Great Western Forum. First time I had seen Patrick Roy Play in person and Gretzky.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Those chicks are insane. First and foremost, let the crowd destroy it, you'll get an insurance check & you get a new one. To try to fight a wild crowd over a car is insane.
The amount of damage done, the insurance company may try to fix it. If its set on fire, its gone.
So you've never made an insurance claim I am guessing. The company pays actual cash value, not what the car is worth to you. I wanna see you stand next to your prized M5 while a crowd tears it apart for no good god damned reason. Even if it is a total loss she'll get a check that might cover the downpayment on a new one.. she will not get a new car $0 out of pocket.

Fucking retarded. Guys doing that should be shot, no exceptions. What parallel universe is that considered cool?

njfast07

Go Kart Champion

This isn't the first time this has happened in canada either... 1994 (same post i made in the wtf thread)

From 94

Also, a little history lesson...

the dogs at 8:00 in the riot video...fuckin BEAST hahaha

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
So you've never made an insurance claim I am guessing. The company pays actual cash value, not what the car is worth to you. I wanna see you stand next to your prized M5 while a crowd tears it apart for no good god damned reason. Even if it is a total loss she'll get a check that might cover the downpayment on a new one.. she will not get a new car $0 out of pocket.

Fucking retarded. Guys doing that should be shot, no exceptions. What parallel universe is that considered cool?

i realize she won't a get a new one $0 out of pocket. But the car looks like the previous generation m5 (new one not out yet). So it should hold a majority of its value. Really depends how much of it is paid. Either way, a crowd of psychos tries to attack my car, i'm not defending it. I may even supply the match to burn it. No sense in risking personal safety for a car that can be replaced, is really what my point is.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
The e60 M5 has dropped so much in value. You can get an '06-'07 for sub-40k now. OG MSRP was anywhere from 88k-105k depending on options.